Chapter 14: Internship... Do I have to fight him?

Start from the beginning

He begun training again. His body freezing less and less each time. He checked the clock on the wall... 4:27AM...

(Y/N): "Oh shit." He looked at the lift and saw Edgeshot standing there, leaning against the frame of the door.

Edgeshot: "...As expected, you took initiative and trained on your own. Good work. However, you do need your rest." He said, walking over and placing a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder and taking him to the lift. "We're going up to the penthouse, you can rest there. Tomorrow we're going to Musutafu for a patrol, not as much crime there so it should be an easy patrol." He said walking him to a spare room in the penthouse.

(Y/N): "Oh, okay. See ya tomorrow morning then." He said going to sleep instantaneously.

<Timeskip, bcz I'm very lazy rn>

(Y/N) was sitting on a train to Musutafu with Edgeshot and people were trying to get autographs from the hero, who obliged. (Y/N) was busy trying to text Iida, who had read his messages, but hasn't replied yet. He changed to calling Himiko, who picked up.

Himiko: "This is your local vampire, how may I help you~?" She asked flirtatiously, knowing who was on the other end of the phone.

(Y/N): "Hey babe. I just wanted to talk while on my way to Musutafu." He said. "Oh, and uhm... Remember what you said just before I left?"

Himiko: "Mhm, yeah? What about it?"

(Y/N): "What if we aren't ready for that yet?"

Edgeshot gave a side glance to his intern, wondering what he could be talking about. Very few things crossed his mind and none of them were kid friendly.

Himiko: "Then how about a dog?"

(Y/N): "That's basically a cat, but more friendly and on steroids."

Himiko: "Fine... We're getting something else then. How about a... fox? A hawk? A tiger? A LION!" She shouted the last one as if that's what she wanted most.

(Y/N): "Do you know how difficult it is to get those? Especially a lion, jeez... Fine, we can get a cat."

(Y/N) heard a near silent 'yes!' On the other end of the phone, he realised that this was Himiko's plan all along. Get even more outrageous requests and then settle for the original request.

Himiko: "'Kay, see ya, I gotta help Dabi with something. Love you, bye!" She said before hanging up.

Edgeshot noticed the look on his intern's face, and decided to ask questions.

Edgeshot: "I'm guessing that was your girlfriend?" (Y/N) nodded. "And she was asking for a cat?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, she gave me even more crazy requests after I denied having a dog. She asked for a fox, a hawk, a tiger and a lion... she's a pain in the ass, but she's mine, and I fucking love her for it." He said.

Edgeshot: "Well, we're passing over Hosu right now. We should reach Musutafu in about an hou-."

The train stopped as something flew through the side of it, while dragging a pro hero over the sharp, torn metal. Edgeshot wasted no time waiting around and rushed straight in, using his quirk "Foldabody" to knock out the flying Nomu.