Chapter Ten: Caught

So I finally gave in and said yes to the party. But I was taking Hayes with me. Lexi was here picking out my outfit and doing my hair. She put my bracelets on, and my 5sos necklace. Then my gold earrings and I was ready. "Are you done yet?!", Hayes yelled from the family room. "Almost!", Lexi yelled back and gave me my shoes. "Heels? Uh-un no soirée I can't wear heels at a party!", I yelled. "Then don't move a lot, here take your wallet and get outta here your already late", she said and pushed me in the family room. "Come on it's almost-. Hayes started and turned around to look at me.

"What? What's wrong?", I asked. "Nothing you just look amazing", he smiled and winked. "Okay remember Iz, have a fun time!", she said and went to the car garage with us. "But not too much fun if ya not what I mean", she said shoving my arm and got into her car. I rolled my eyes and Hayes and I got into our cars. When we got there the party was already pumped. "Hey at least we're fashionably late", Hayes said and we walked hand in hand in the party moving around the crazy drunk party. "Well I'm gonna find Dylan!", I yelled over the music. "Are you sure?!", he yelled back. "Yeah!"

"What did you say?!", he smiled. "I said yeah!", I said once more. "Huh?!", he laughed and I punched his arm. "Idiot", I laughed and walked off looking for him. Soon I got thirsty and went to the fridge. I went to the back of it and found a Pepsi and drank that. For the past hour, I just sat here doing nothing. Well except for to tell all the guys to back off that were hitting on me.

Then I looked over and saw a girl named Kayla that I knew from school. She looked like she was having the time of her life. "Izzy! Girl it's been so long!", she laughed and put her arm around me. I removed her arm and smiled. "Yeah so long", I said. "So how's life!", she yelled. "Well I'm a photographer and I own a dance company that I teach dance at", I said. "Well why aren't you dancing on the dance floor?!", she slapped my shoulder. Uh I hate people so much.

"Well one, it's a living room carpet not a dance floor, and two I'm wearing heels", I said. "There's eels on the dance floor?!", she screamed and ran out the house. What an idiot. Then I saw my sober friend Jenna I knew from high school talking to some of her friends. I walked over. "Hey Izzy!", her eyes lit up and hugged me. "Hey Jen have you seen Hayes or Dylan?", I asked. "Yeah Hayes is in the backyard and Dylan is upstairs", she said. "Thanks we should catch up sometime", I said and headed toward the backyard.

Hayes was leaning up a tree talking to some guys. "Excuse me?", I asked in a small voice behind the guys. They looked behind them and were checking me out and some even whistled. "Hey Hayes", I said going up to him. "Hey Izzy having fun?", he asked. "Nah not really", I said. "Would you like to have some fun?", asked a guy with black hair and green eyes winking at me. "In your dreams moron", I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm gonna go get another pepsi or something", I said walked away as the guys stared at my butt.

I went upstairs pushing my way past people who were making out on the walls. I looked in a couple of rooms looking for Dylan but he wasn't in there. I went to the last room at the end and my heart broke when I opened the door. I saw him and another brunette making out intensively on the bed. My whole world froze, then he turned around once he heard me open the door. "You know I actually thought you cared", I said running down the stairs. "Excuse me", I said running past the people.

I went to the backyard and saw Hayes with the same guys. I looked behind me to see Dylan running after me then I kept running and fell against Hayes's chest. "Whoa are you two playing tag?", the same guy with the black hair laughed and the others laughed with him. "Hayes get me away from here, I never wanna see him again", I said crying in his chest. "Why? What happened?", he asked holding me as I cried. "Isabelle I can explain!", Dylan said running over to me. The guys blocked him off for me. "What happened?", Hayes asked sternly and had a mean look on his face.

"He was making out with another girl", I said tears still coming out my eyes. "No Iz listen", Dylan said and Hayes picked me up and took me to the car. "I'll deal with you later!", Hayes yelled at him and we headed towards the car. He put me in my seat and buckled me in. He got in the drivers seat and huffed. "No more parties, understood?", I said. "Yeah, sorry", he said and drove back to my apartment.