Chapter Sixteen: Love

Ed

Freaking

Sheeran.

And when he started to sing everyone popped up smiling and looking at me.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

When he ended the song, Hayes brought me to the middle of the room. "Isabelle I'm sorry I'm gonna have to do this to you", he said. My smile toned down. "I can't see you as my girlfriend anymore.", he said and everyone gasped. "W-Why?", I stuttered.

"Because I imagine you as Mrs.Grier", he said and everyone awed. Tears were forming up in my eyes.

"I know you think I'm a forgetful, clumsy, cute, annoying, big baby but I'm more than that. I'm a...okay so that's mainly what I am", he said and everyone laughed. "But I'm trying! And I love you." "But I'm the same way Hayes", I laughed/cried. "Didn't you hear me say I love you?"

"'I love you' means that I accept you for the person you are and that I don't wish to change you into someone else. It means that I do not expect perfection from you--just as you do not expect it from me. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when your in a bad mood or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when your down--not just when you're fun to be with. 'I love you' means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them. It means that I will fight for what we have and that I love enough not to let go. It means that...thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping that you feel the same way for me.", he said.

He got on one knee and pulled out a black box and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring. "S-So what I'm basically saying is, Isabelle Nicole Dallas....will you marry me?", he asked. "Yes", I said wiping tears from my face. "Really?!", he asked. I nodded fast. He put the ring on my finger and stood up and wiped my face while everyone clapped. He kissed me and it was wonderful. I still get that nervous jittery feeling every time he's near me in my stomach. He swung me in a hug.

When we pulled apart and Cameron walked over and hugged me. "Take care of her, she causes a lot of trouble", he said. "Hey!", I said as they laughed. "Don't worry I will", Hayes said. "Yeah you better or else I'll- "Got it Cam", Hayes stopped Cameron from ranting. I hugged Cameron and he kissed my head. "Hayes I swear if you do anything stupid I will- "Lexi", I stopped her and she hugged me tight. "My baby's growing up so fast", she said. Then my puppy came running up to me with skittles in it's mouth. I bent down and took it out and picked up him.

"Whose this little guy?", Jack J asked walking over to us. "Oh um....this is skittles!", I said petting him. "I saw everything", I heard a familiar voice come from the other side of the room. I looked over. "Shawn!", I yelled and handed Hayes Skittles, and ran up to Shawn as he hugged me. "Happy Birthday", he laughed. "When did you get here?", I asked. "Oh just a few days ago when Hayes told me the news", he said and I smiled at Hayes. We walked back over to the guys. "Your so amazing", I kissed Hayes cheek and he blushed. "He is indeed", Ed Sheeran said. "Right Ed", I said and my eyes widened.

"Ed Sheeran!", I yelled and hugged him. "That's me", he laughed. "Oh my gosh! I'm such a huge fan Ed! I follow you on all the social medias and know every one of your songs! Hayes actually took me to a concert and you signed a poster for me, and I stalked you and I know where you live!", I ranted and covered my mouth at the last part. "You've picked the right one", Ed said and Hayes nodded. "I wish you two the best wishes and happy birthday Isabelle", Ed said and hugged me and went with his manager.

"I've captured his scent", I said sniffing in. "And I got a sample of his hair", I said holding up a piece of red hair. I smiled like Shane Dawson and everyone nervously laughed. "So you wanna go home?", Hayes asked grabbing my hand. "Future Wife?", he smiled. "Sure, Future husband", I said and grabbed skittles and we went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah don't tell me you didn't like that chapter! Stay tuned for the next two! Byee you naughty llamas I'm off to school aka hell