CHAPTER 22.5

(I was gonna do a chapter where oikawa was like 'I miss you' but then I wrote that your relationship got exposed and I'm not about to have it where. He sees you're in a new relationship so he reaches out. Cuz oikawa isn't that type of character in this story.

I also forgot to write the 'I love you' confession between you and Kenma. Deal with it, you guys said it to each other THe forth month in🙂. I'll prob write it later)

You could clearly see it was you two in the pictures and the videos. People were in all over. People that weren't even in either of your two fandoms were judging and sharing their opinions. You had no idea what you were gonna do. You weren't gonna keep the relationship secret forever, you just wished that you could announce it instead of being 'exposed' for it.

People were all over the place trying to create a story behind the relationship and the photos.

Some think you two were always together.

Some think you broke up with your 'actual boyfriend' to be with him.

Some think you cheated got broken up with and then started dating him.

And this one. The one reliably social came up with, that most people believe. Is that you are currently cheating and that's why it was late and dark.

You didn't want to deal with this. You were having a good day, too good of a day.

you were once again branded a cheater on the media. But now, it was worse Kenma was getting dragged in and being called a homewrecker, loosing the respect of a lot of people.

While this was all an assumption, people on the internet tend to get ahead of themselves. And when your career depends on how people see you, a rumor, lie, assumption, conspiracy theory, could ruin you.

While this wasn't too big, it wasn't really gonna ruin your career, it would ruin how a lot of people saw you. Which you couldn't have.

"We'll fix it...tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yea, right now. I say you help me let go of some stress"

You got up, still having around 800 thoughts going through your mind.

"Y/N are you sure"

"Most definitely, sexual frustration mixed with stress does not do well. I just need to forget about this for a while."

"Okay"

A/N: I'm killing it with the writing today, if I do say so myself.😏