CHAPTER 6

"Aaaand I died"
"Well,SCREW THIS SCREW THIS WACK ASS GAME SCREW LIFE AND SCREW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO ASKED ME TO PLAY THIS REALLY HOPE YOU FUCKING BURN IN HELL BECAUSE THIS WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT, now onto the next"

Chat
Hellsinsbabygorl :I love how she just went from total bitch to calm

Sinistheshit: calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine 😕

Thewifeofhellsin : that was the funniest shit ever😂

Bullshitally: honestly could've used a warning because the way I had to rip my head phones out of my ears ☹️

Rick: I loved your new insta pic

Kodzukensgirlfriend: nooo it's almost 9 I'll have to leave soon to watch kodzuken 😢

"I love how all the user names in the chat are something weird and then there's just 'Rick'. By the way thank you for the compliment. You can go and watch whoever that is, I don't mind you've been here from like the very start of the live. And finally sorry, I scream too much but most people know headphone are dangerous around me, you wanna wear them cuz I curse but once that volume is a little too high it's torture"
"Anyway, like I said earlier on Twitter was that I had something that I wanted to open on stream, and my roommate just put it by the door so let's go see what your surprise is"

You opened the box and pulled out the clothes showing it off to your stream. You've been working on merch for a while now along with them blowing up and asking for it.

"It's finally here. Just another way you guys can support me. And to put a stop to you guys pestering me about it"
"It comes in different colors, and there's different sayings and designs because some people like other styles. There's sweat pants which I will confirm are comfy as hell. I wanted to be exclusive as possible so that's why it took so long, working out the different sizes and everything. But yea here it is. I'm so proud of it, and at 10 tonight there will be a link in my bio to go to underworld merchants to find my merch. I ALSO MADE IT AFFORDABLE CUZ IM NOT A BROKE BITCH THAT NEEDS $50 FROM A SWEATSHIRT SO THAT HER FAN CAN SUPPORT HER"

CHAT
Hellsinsbabygorl: this is iconic, and you are the moment😐

Bullshitally: NOT WENDY WILLIAMS

Thewifeifhellsin: I literally can not wait to waste more money on shit I don't need, y'all be running my pockets into the ground 🥲

You were happy that you finally could announce your merch. You were reading the chat and saw your phone light up behind you on the camera. You turned and picked it up seeing it was a text from Kozume. You smiled without thinking and opened it.

KOZUME👹:
Stop because why am I thinking of you right now😐

Your smile got bigger as you texted him back

Y/N:
Because I'm amazing. You thinking about me😼

KOZUME👹:
Would I have texted you if I weren't 🤨

Y/N:
Wow you really chose me to talk to out of all your ho's🥲

KOZUME👹:
I don't have any hos

Y/N:
Blah blah

You threw your phone back on the bed and returned to reading the chat as your phone went off in the background

Chat
Castaways: I KNOW WE ALL SEE HER SMILING AT THE PHONE RIGHT NOW😦

Barbiedreamz: girl who got you smiling at the phone like that😏

Pinkprintbestnickialbum: homegirl down bad, the way she jumped to her phone

Hellśïñ: girl didn't even start typing before she smiled. WAS IT JUST THEIR MESSAGE

Sinistheshit: boy or girl, I'm tryna see what you into.

Your mouth was slightly open. This is them just seeing you excited for a text, god what would happen if you ever did date Kenma.

Just then your door opened and sakusa was just standing there. He's always watching your streams supporting you. So right now the way he's looking at your phone is alarming. He dashed and you grab it first.

"JUST LET ME SEE"

"NO"

"I JUST WANNA SEE YOUR PHONE"

"NO YOU WANNA SEE WHAT HE SAID"

"AND YOU DONT WANT ME TO SEE WHAT HE SAID."

he pulled at your leg. He was gonna grab it so as fast as you could, you put your phone in your bra as he flipped you over and had you pinned.

"OH FUCK YOU"

You stuck your tongue out

"Now get off of me fat ass I'm streaming and they just watched you attack me."

"So what, AND IM GETTING THAT PHONE"

"NO YOURE NOT"

As he walked out of the room you pulled out your phone and fixed your hair returning to your seat.

"Well damn"

Chat

shitblizzard: what the hell did I just watch🙂

Alphaexterminator : was that the guy

Hellsinsbabygorl: no, that's her roommate...and he's gay.

Hellśïñ: well we know it's a guy now🥲✋

"Well I'm going to end the stream here guys. I've had a busy day and the place I wanna eat at closes at 10. Remember the merch link in my bio at 10. So to end properly. "By (what you refer to your fans as) remember to cause chaos and have fun. This is Sin signing out."

TIMESKIP

"I can't believe you attacked me on stream"

"I thought I could get like three minutes before you would end stream and retaliate but nooo you reacted ON STREAM"

"You tried to take my phone"

"I always take your phone, it's just this time it's something you didn't want me to see, or should I say someone"

"Shut up"

You went on your phone to see that Kozume was online, you were gonna send him a text but then remembered that he works late nights. He probably just left his monitor on or something.