CHAPTER 15

You woke up to the ringing of your phone. You could've sworn you put that shit on silent mode but you were wrong. Answering it without checking who it was you were abruptly startled.

"BITCH GUESS WHOSE IN TOWN"

With drawing from the phone you check who it is seeing that it was kiyoko. But you knew for a fact that kiyoko was not yelling on the phone at 7 in the fucking morning.

"Kagome, did you just say you were in town. I didn't know you left. Wait why are you calling from kiyokos phone I do- I'll be over in 30"

The realization hit you like a bus. That bitch was calling from her phone because she was in town. You were so dumb (wow dumb bitch🙄)

Hanging up you quickly got dressed and ran out the front door. Waiting for the elevator you stepped in without even looking at who else was in there. You also had ear phones in with music blasting so no one would talk to you. You had a place to be so no distractions.

The doors opened again and you entered the parking garage all to fast.

Making your way (making my way down town, walking fast. Okay I'll stop✋🙄) to one of your best friends house. Kagome was one of the only friends you've made on your own. Meaning not through bokuto. You were actually supposed to room with her when you moved out but decided it wasn't a good idea because of how drastically different your two living styles were.

Opening the door without invitation or so much of a knock, you got a instant whiff of something burning.

Y/N:
"What the fuck"

KAGOME:
"Y/n, sorry I was trying to make cookies"

Y/N:
"Where is she"

KIYOKO:
"Where's who?"

Y/N:
"You, bitch. don't play dumb"

You said to kiyoko as you rushed to give her a hug. Then something vibrated in between the two of you.

KIYOKO:
"Is that mine"

Y/N:
"No it's mine"

You answered the phone seeing that it was Kenma.

IN CALL

KENMA:
"You were in a rush this morning"

Y/N:
"Umm yeah I guess you can say that."

OUTSIDE CALL
You looked up to see Kagome mouthing the word 'who'.
You covered the phone speaker to answer her.

Y/N:
"Kenma"

She nodded and started filling in kiyoko who had the most confused face ever.

IN CALL

Y/N:
"Why, was something wrong"

KENMA:
"No, nothing was wrong. Did you get where you were supposed to be. You seemed kinda focused"

Y/N:
"Huh, dude what"

KENMA:
"You didn't see me in the elevator with you"