Chapter 15.5

THE LAST LIVE

Y/N:
"So like my first I was like way to
focused," you slurred, already about
8 shots in.

You and Kagome had just got done talking about your 'experiences' and she asked if you ever put it in your mouth. You scrunched up your face and without your answer she pulled out a dildo to 'show you how to chug that bitch'

You ignored her scooting up closer to the camera to tell them about your first incounter with the oral action.

Y/N:
"I didn't really look at it my
first time ya know, all I knew
was. He did something with it and
that shit felt good"

You heard Kagome in the background going on about some shit and tongue movements and shit.

Y/N:
"So when I saw it, I was like
eww. 'You put that nasty shit in me'
but like I thought that, I didn't
say that"

The chat was going wild. Eating it up because you two were both to drunk to read it.

Y/N:
"He was like 'I can teach you,
I know you've never done it before'
and I'm like 'bitch I'm not sure I
want to' so I wrap my hand a around
it. And then I take that shit back, cuz
why it feel like that. Like 🤢🤢ok"

Kagome:
"And if you have a bad
gag reflex you can Hume
while you do it, you won't gag."

Y/N:
"SHUT UP IM TELLING A STORY,
okay and I was just like, how is it
sticking up like that, but feel like
that. And the rims and the vains on it just made it look worse, like it was uglier than a worm. AND IT WAS HOT, like a weird kind, ya know"

Kagome:
"So you hope on like this, right"

Y/N:
"And THE BALLS don't GET ME STARTED ON THE BA-" you started to gag just remembering what the balls looked like.

You looked back to see Kagome in a straddling position with an arched back.

Then an alert popped onto the live stream.

Community guidelines violation, ending live in 10 seconds.

Y/N:
"NOW WHICH MOTHER FUCKER DID THAT"

And then you looked back to see Kagome taking off her shirt flashing the stream with her tits for about 2 seconds before it cut off.

It's an understatement to say that you two made headlines after that night.
From sloppily kissing each other to going through each other's nudes. Let's just say after that there was no doubt that a lot of people were sexualizing you two. Buut people seemed to think you guys were so drunk that you guys would take 'requests' so when they saw you couldn't read the chat they sent in Burt loads of money so that it would be read out loud as a donation.
Too bad y'all were too drunk to fully understand what they were asking for.

"Donates $550 Touch your lips"

*touches face lips*

Donates 1000, "touch each other's lips"

*sticks each other's finger into each other's mouths*

Y'all weren't the brightest, but it's better than if you actually did what they said.

A/N: this is what the chat was talking about in the last chapter.