CHAPTER 16

Kagome:
"YOU CANT PUT A PLUS TWO OVER A PLUS FOUR"

Kiyoko:
"WATCH ME BÏTÇH"

And at that Kagome snatched all of our cards and mixed them in with the others

Y/N:
"Heeeyyyy" you pouted

Kagome:
"I'm sorry babe"

She said that as she gradually crawled over kiyoko into your arms. She turned off the LED lights on the way making it pitch black dark. You instinctively wrapped your legs around her and laid back, shocked by how close you were to the edge of the bed.

Kiyoko:
"You two fuckers"

Kiyoko found the remote and turned on the light.

Kiyoko:
"NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"

Kiyoko was shocked by the position that she didn't even understand how you two had worked yourself a into. It also didn't help that you didn't have pants on and she didn't have a shirt on because. 'You guys were too hot'

Kagome:
" leave me and my babygirl alone"

Y/N:
"nooo, you're not my babygorl. I already have one. She's like my numb 1 peep"

Kagome:
"Girl is you good"

Y/N:
"Bitch is you good"

That's when she had pushed you off the bed. THANK GOD she didn't live above anyone.

You ended up rolling on the floor whining

Y/N:
"I'm hunnnggrrrryyy"

Kiyoko:
"Bitch you just ate"

Kagome:
"LIKE MORE THAN FIVE HOURS AGO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"

Y/N:
"LETS MAKE RAMen"

You jumped up grabbing the camera and running to the kitchen.

Kagome got three packs of ramen out. All different flavors by the way. But y'all didn't notice nor care.

After a while of drinking and yelling Kagome's voice had become really raspy. And the voice cracks were REAL so that's what the chat was going on about. They were also questioning your 'in a relationship' status, but you didn't notice that.

Kiyoko:
"Why is it taking so long to boil"

Y/N:
"Because you put cold water
in instead of hot"

They both went silent and stared at you as you stared back at them.

Kagome then got up, turning on the sink waiting for it to get hot and pouring out the first water to refill it.

Kiyoko:
"Seems ligit"

After around 3 minutes Kagome put the noodles in water.

Kiyoko:
"I GOTS TO PEE"

Y/N:
"Go pee then, no need to
announce it"

Kiyoko:
"damn you needa get laid"

Before you could speak you got a call.

Y/N:
"Ooo guys look"

You showed them the contact and the name was 'my gamer bitch'.