Summertime - TodoBakuDekuKiriKami

[ 1821 words ]

"Ahh such a beautiful day!" Kaminari cheers whilst shielding his face from the sun, SPF-30 tossed carelessly to the side and seeping out of the bottle. You swear you can see bubbles frizzling on the surface of it due to the intense summer heat.
"Mm I agree babe! Not a single cloud in sight! Anyone up for ice lollies? Me and Bakubro brought some from the store the other day." Kirishima says, his arm resting snugly on Bakugo's shoulder blades.
"Bought." you correct him with a know-it-all smile, but wipe it off quickly, because as a matter of fact, you do want an ice lollie.
"Oh ho, grammar queen's back at it again, what shall we do?!" He feigns a dramatic stagger and you attempt to roll your eyes at him, but accidently look at the sun and your eyes temporarily go blurry as you splutter with laughter.

"What are you up to you two..." Bakugo sighs, his conquest at trying to beat Shoto in an arm wrestle failing miserably. He'd been trying for hours now, determined to beat him, but without much success.
"The lovely and handsome Ejirou here was about to go fetch us some lollies from the freezer, weren't you?" You bat your eyelashes at him exaggeratively and flash him a big cheesy grin, both you and Kaminari laughing as he tries to keep a neutral face, but ubeknownst to him, the corners of his mouth betray him endlessly.
"Goddamn you two..." Kirishima sighs as he slides on his red sliders and scoots over to your sun lounging chair.
"Heyy this is mine exclusively, get off!" you shove him, but he barely moves an inch, your so weak compared to them its almost funny at this point.
"No can doo~" He teases in a sing song voice. "If you want a ice lolly Y/N, you'd better give me kiss – for payment purposes and all that, y'know." He says nonchalantly, scooting closer to you as you pretend to duck away.
"Fine... Fine!" you shriek as his hands dive onto your waists and expertly tickle all ticklish spots mercilessly, finally relenting as you give him a quick childish kiss on the cheek, and make a big deal of wiping your lips after. "Really? That's how you wanna play it?" A devilish grin starts to form on his face as his hands come close to your waist again. "Nononoono... NOO! GET OFFFFFF!" you squirm and yell as he goes in for a full tickle attack, both of you laughing so bad it gave you a stitch.
"No... please... I'm sorry Kiri," you choke, giving him a tired kiss on the lips, making sure it's a tender and sweet one to satisfy his needs. "Good good, you have officially earned a lolly." He flicks your chin, and gives you that enormous, happy smile that makes your heart melt, and turns to the others.

"Any of you lot want an ice lolly? We have heaps!" Kiri announces to you all, and you have to sit up to see all of them; the sun loungers are all in one long row, Kaminari on the end with you, Kiri next to you, then Bakugo then Shoto then Izuku; all on your separate little sun loungers, although Izuku had taken a liking to Todoroki's lounger, and they both lay there basking in the rays, arm in arm, which was simply adorable. The boys all nodded in agreement, throats dry from the unexpected heat wave that had struck over the garden and the entire country.
Kirishima starts to walk away into the shade of the house, before being hit with a sun cream cap, thrown by the one and only Kaminari, who had been studying the bubbly sun cream throughout the whole ice lolly talk.
"Hey douchebag, make sure you get me the strawberry swirl onee!" He chimes playfully, trying to wink whilst squinting at the blaring sun, making him look adorably idiotic.
"Yeah yeah I've got it." He shouts before disappearing into the house.

You practically feel as if your melting in this sun, but you muster up enough energy to lazily slide out of your sun lounger dramatically onto the floor and roll around in the grass. You don't know why you do it, but you cant help yourself when you're tired or bored, whether it's a sun lounger or the sofa after a long movie. You accidently inhale some grass and sneeze very loudly. Whoops. "You alright there babe?" Izuku chuckles from across the long line of loungers, and you gaze at him sleepily with stuffy, pollen infused eyes.
"I'm fine," you murmur, your voice practically evaporating in the hot rising air. You stealthily crawl behind the loungers, knees muddy and grass stained but you couldn't care less.