my friend's diluc x reader crackfic they wrote on my google doc

I present my friend's diluc x reader. Keep in mind they know nothing about genshin.

Y/N was sitting down at the tavern because their crush, Diluc, works there I think. Diluc turned to them from behind the counter. "What do you want?" He asked with a little bit of a grumpy tone. Y/N blushed because they're like that in every single story. "I- i- i- i- I want a- a- a- a- alcohol." They stuttered a million times. "K." The red haired man said and made alcohol idk how they make it lolololol. Y/N drink it.

Everything was going just fine, until Diluc's arch nemesis entered the building. It was none other than KAEYA!!!!11!1!1!1!1!! 'Grrrrrrrrrrrrr' Diluc thought. 'Bitch.'
Kaeya started to talk to Y/N!! OMG!!!!! HE FLIRTING!!?!!!!! FLIRT!!!! Diluc looked at Y/N and Kaeya. They were chatting cheerfully. 'Fuck kaeya that bitch make me go sicko mode.' The red head angrily thought. He walked over to his crush omg and the blue haired TikTok fuck boy.  "Ffuck you Kaeya die." Diluc screamed and hit Kaeya with a chair.

Kaeya started bleeding and was crying like a little bitch. "WAAA WA AAAAA A A AAWAAA WAA WAAAAAASAAAAJSNDJFNFJDNFIFNEI!!!!!!" Kaeya wailed. 'What if I just...' Y/N thought and smiled. They wiped their finger over Kaeya's bloody wound from the chair and tasted his blood. "EW!! THAT TASTES LIKE WET MONKEY SCALP!" Y/N cried out and kicked Kaeya to the sun. Diluc smiled as he saw Y/N beat up his enemy. 'Good Y/N. Good.' he thought.

Timeskip

Y/N was forced to go to the cathedral by Mona(ngl she kinda hot she got the fatty 🥵) for drinking Kaeya's blood. Y/N didn't like going to church. Their eyes were dead inside because they thought they werent going to have any fun but then they were happy again!!! Y/N saw their best friend, Amber. They first met eachother when they were both 2 years old and commit arson together "Psst! Bestie bestie bestie! Y/N!!" Amber whispered from the back of the cathedral. She shook something in her hand. Y/N stepped over to take a look and it was drugs. "Aw hell yeah!" They whispered back. "Let's eat this stuff!"

Amber was doing drugs with Y/N in the back of the cathedral. Rosaria saw them doing it and was shocked. The woman couldn't believe her eyes. "DRUGS!!!" She yelped and ran away, tears falling out her eyes. Venti was there too because (my name) wanted him to be. He was dying of a heart attack because he's a grandpa and old. His grandchildren, Sucrose and Klee, were there desperately trying to save him. Y/N saw Venti dying and ran away to tell Diluc that the alcoholic old guy was dying. Diluc was overjoyed. The two celebrated. Omg Diluc and Y/N just kiss already smh.

Diluc was so happy that he accidentally said something!!! "Omg i love you." He said and immediately covered his mouth after realizing what he just said. Y/N paused. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-what?!" They stuttered and blushed.  "I.. I said I love you." Diluc repeated. Y/N gasped. "Omg! Diluc will you marry me?" They proposed and pulled out a ring. Diluc started crying, "yes!" He happily said. They kissed and were happy.

But holy shit someone else likes Y/N and saw it all!
Amber!!!!!!!