I am still bored so I made skull voice lines if she was in game

Omg this is so cringy bye

Hello-
"How do you not know my name? *Scoff* The nerve of some people. I guess I'll tell you anyways, not like you'll remember it anyways. Just call me Skull."

Good morning-
"Hm? What am I doing up this early in the morning? Bold of you to assume I sleep in the first place."

Good afternoon-
"Waaaah! I don't want to work! Take me with youuu!"

Good evening-
"I've only finished three commissions and it's already almost the end of the day... Eh? Oh hi, want to help me with this?"

Good night-
"Close your eyes you'll be there soon."

About Skull-
"I have 2 jobs! Isn't that crazy? Sure they might be tiring and stress me out, but look at this mora!"

About Skull 2-
"Being a harbinger and magician at the same time can be pretty hard sometimes. It messes with my schedule and I have to cancel stuff sometimes and I get a lot of backlash from it.. *groan*"

Chat - Fire
"Whatever you do, don't make any contact with fire. ANY. From personal experience, it's not very fun to mess with."

Chat - School life
"School..? Oh. Aha, yeah I know that. I never want to go back to that hell hole."

Chat - Voices
"I can still hear them.... Please just go away I don't want to listen to your cries for help anymore.. stop it.."

Chat - Mask
"Hm? What's my mask for? I just thought it looked cool, haha! Ok fine maybe not.. I prefer not to talk about it, okay?"

When it rains-
"NOOO! My bandages are going to get ruined.. *sniffle*"

When lightning strikes-
"You missed me! Jeez why's it so hard to get struck?"

When it snows-
"Do you think if I pour water on myself, I'll freeze? Only one way to find out!"

When it's sunny-
"Ah... The warmth is so relaxing to be in, especially after a long day of work."

Feelings of ascension-
"Oooh! Suddenly I feel like I can do anything!"

Feelings of ascension 2-
"With this strength I can protect you no matter how big the enemy is. Come at me, world!"

Feelings of ascension 3-
"I wonder if I could jump off the tallest building in the world and survive.."

What if I made a luphina one 😳😳😳