"Eh. Don't push your luck."

Logan sighed. "But I just want to ask that I didn't force that on you."

"No," I said, smiling. That's awfully sweet. "You didn't force me. It should be me apologizing to you for springing that on you without warning. You're doing an excellent job of not freaking out."

"Oh, trust me. I am. A little."

"If it makes you feel better, I wanted to do it."

"Oh." Logan slowly nodded his head, looking like he was in deep thought. "Cool." Suddenly, he glanced at his pants and readjusted under the fly.

I raised my eyebrow, intrigued. "Are you seriously hard right now?"

"Hey. Give me a break, will you? It's been a while, and Miguel's magazines can only go so far in that department. So, thank you, I guess."

"Nuh-uh. Never thank me."

Logan flinched. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Thanking me like that makes me sound like I'm a prostitute, and you just paid me fifty bucks."

"But you're not."

"Oh? What am I then?" I asked, egging him on, and I didn't try to hide my amusement.

"You're...complicated."

"Ha! I bet."

"It's too early to label ourselves, right?"

I nodded. "Nor do we have the time to sprinkle all over the details."

"Well, as long as you enjoyed my company."

"And we're golden."

Logan stood up until our bodies were inches away in the cramped aisle. He looked down at me for a moment (I had to tilt my head up just to meet his eye), his brown eyes boring into me, and then he leaned down, pressing his lips on my forehead. It was a peck, gone in a split second, his puckered lips replaced with a gentle, kind smile.

"You did that before," I said.

"Did what?" He asked.

"Kissed me on the forehead. You know, back on that farm...after Albany..."

It was Logan's turn to get flustered, his cheeks turning pinkish. "Oh? You were awake?"

"Half asleep. It was...unexpected. Did you have feelings for me then?"

"No. Not then."

"Oh."

"Before that. Long before that."

"I...I see."

A pause. "And you?"

I bit my bottom lip, trying to find the right words to say. "To be honest, I'd wanted to say I like you back then, but I see you more of as a friend. You're my best friend, so I have always seen you that way. But there was a time when we first met that I had a little crush on you—if that counts—but times had changed."

"Ah."

"But now, after what we did..."

"...times have changed," Logan finished. "Uh, again?"

"Yeah. It seems I can be persuaded."

Logan leaned in and kissed me. His hands found my waist and pulled me closer, my own hands wrapped around his neck to pull him in deeper.

Logan broke the kiss, sighing. "That's, uh, very nice to hear."

"Nice?"

"Hold on. Let me just sink this in, alright?"