Todoroki as Killua (part 2)

Okay, for anyone that is confused with the chapter arrangement in this story, for some reason, I can't switch the chapters places. The Dekusqaud chapter was supposed to be a chapter before the first Todoroki as Killua chapter. I hope that helps anyone that's confused. Also, Killua (Shoto) has just met Ikalgo in the last chapter so that's what we're gonna pick up on in this one.
____________________________________
"ALRIGHT, GUYS, time to resume the reaction of Todoroki. We're gonna pick up where we left off when he met the octopus (Ikalgo). Also, this time, I really mean it when I say PREPARE YOURSELVES EMOTIONALLY! I have everyone a box of tissue under their seat when people start crying."

"Why would we start crying, Sora?" Toga asks.

"I can't tell you, you'll just have to watch and see."

The screen started to glow and it shows Shoto in front of Ilkago.
____________________________________
The narrator explaines that Ikalgo is a parasite chimera ant that uses other things as a host.

"You're an octopus , aren't you?"

"DONT CALL ME AN OCTOPUS!"

Ikalgo points his gun at Shoto but the only thing that comes out is air that pushes him far away from the teenager. "See ya!"
____________________________________
"That guys certainly seems... interesting..." Nezu says.
____________________________________
'I need to find a host, or else I can't use any bullets! I'll let the Ortho siblings take it from here.' Shoto suddenly appears behind the chimera ant while he's still in the air. Ikalgo looks at him in shock.
____________________________________
"Jesus, he's fast!"
____________________________________
Shoto grabs him and sticks to another rock.

"Hey, we meet again." The teenager says.

"I see we have. Long time no see," Ikalgo says while chuckling nervously.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, ask away!"

"Why didn't you dive into the water to escape?"

Ikalgo flinches at the question but continues to stare at the half and half teenager.

"You should have had an advantage in the water. Unless, do you not know how to swim?"

"Um.. well ..."

"It's the blood, right? When they smell blood, your fish buddies in the water lose all control and attack anything that's injured. With the wounds you have, if you went in there, you would've been torn to shreds, correct"?

Ikalgo starts to go into a stuttering panic.
____________________________________
"Perceptive as always," Mina says.

"I would be lying if I said that the perceptiveness in Todoroki wasn't attractive," Midnight says while licking her lips.
____________________________________
"U-uh, well, I suppose that's one way to phrase-"

"Ikalgo, did you finish the teenager?"

It's the flying chimera ant from earlier. He's telepathically tali for to Okalgo.

"No! We're still fighting," Okalgo says out loud.

Shoto looks at him confused then asks, "Who are you talking to?"

'AH, I SCREWED UP!!'

"Ah, thats right, you chimera ants can communicate telepathically. Are you talking to your boss? I'm assuming it's the ant that was flying over me, right?"

"WAIT, now look here-"

"Ikalgo, answer me!"

"Yes! We are still fighting!"