Shoto Todoroki: Origin

Hey, readers! All of the scenes here will be the same as Shoto's flashbacks from the Sports Festival.

WARNING: abuse
____________________________________
"Alright guys. Now we're going to react to something that will shock almost all of you. And I'm gonna chain all of the pro's to their chairs for safety reasons."

"What's so bad that you have to chain all of us to our chairs. Wait, why isn't Endeavor chained up? He's a pro too," Aizawa asks.

"You'll understand during the reaction, also I moved Shoto next to his mother, Fuyumi and Natsuo, sorry, class A! Now, grab some tissues and prepare to cry."

BTW, Eri and Kota are back in the room

After Sora said that, the huge screen light up then showed the title. The Todoroki family (*Dabi) froze.

Shoto Todoroki: Origin

Aizawa noticed this then decided it was probably best to pay close attention to this. He was always curious about Shoto's upbringing, but he could tell by how coldly he acted during the beginning of the year that it was most likely not a good one.

The screen shows 5 year old Shoto sitting in the couch next to his mother watching All Might talk on TV about children's Quirks. He was watching with stars in his eyes.

"AWWW, BABY TODOROKI! YOU WERE SO CUTE," Midnight squeals along with all of the other girls in the theatre. "I didn't know you were an All Might fanboy, THATS SO CUTE," Uraraka says. Todoroki looks down in embarrassment. His mother smiled while his sibling chuckle.

"But don't forget that a Quirk is what you make of it. Take this to heart kids! You got it!"

"Honey, you do still wanna be a hero, don't you? Just remember, stay true to yourself."
The screen switches to Endeavor holding out his fists with coughing sounds in the background. "Now stand up, if you get hurt that easily you can forget about beating All Might, or even a small time villain." The screen goes down to a five year old Shoto on his knees crying and kneeling over his own puke.

There were many gasps in the theater but the pro heroes were only glaring at Endeavor. Aizawa was the first to speak up. "What kind of sick monster are you, hurting your child, MY STUDENT, like that? Well, Endeavor?" There was no venom lacking in his words. Endeavor loooked down with guilt in his eyes and said nothing. "You know what, don't even answer. I'll just make sure to get Shoto out of your custody and put him in a safer environment so he's not living in the same place where he was abused for who knows how long."

Rei comes behind Shoto. "Please stop pushing him. He's only five years old!"

"He was younger than Eri..." All Might whispered.

"He can take it! Get out of my way!"

"Ah!"

"Endeavor slapped Rei aside. Shoto looks up with tears in his eyes. "Momma?" The screen switches to Shoto crying in his mother's lap.
"I don't want to, Mom. Please, I-I don't don't wanna be the kind of guy he is! I don't wanna be someone who bullies you and hurts people, Momma!"

"Todoroki..." Momo mumbles solemnly. Inko, Midnight (I unchained her) and Mitsuki had already got up from their seats to comfort Rei who was crying, Natsuo was holding Fuyumi while glaring at their father, Fuyumi was closing her eyes even tears still fell through them, and Shoto was kneeling over. He didn't want to look anyone in the eyes right now because he knew what their reactions would be. He never thought that anyone would find out. Well, Bakugo and Midoriya were the only ones outside of the family that knew most of what happened, but he never wanted anyone else to know.

Rei puts her hand on Shoto's head in an effort to comfort him. "But, Honey, you do still wanna be a hero, don't you?" The screen switches to Shoto staring at Fuyumi, Natsuo, and some red haired kid playing ball. Endeavor comes over to him then starts dragging him away. "Ignore them, Shoto. They live in a different work than the one I'm training you for."

"So not only that he was not allowed to play with his siblings, but you think of the abuse as training?!" Aizawa yelled. The League of Villains (-Dabi) just stared at the screen. They knew that Dabi and Shoto had a rough past, but they didn't think it was this bad.

The screen shows Shoto yawning and walking , then he stops when he sees his mother in the kitchen on the phone boiling some tea. "Mom, I feel like I'm going crazy. I can't take it anymore. Every day the children seem more like him. And Shoto, that child's left side sometimes looks unbearable to me. All I can see is his father. I can't raise him anymore, I want to run away from this life!"

"I remember she called my left side unbearable, before she poured boiling water on my face."

Midoriya and Bakugou thought back to the conversation at the Sports Festival, and then instantly knew what was about to happen.

"Mom, what are you saying?" Rei stiffened at the sound of her youngest child's voice. The tea kettle instantly made a loud whistle noise before she turned around and gave a crazed look at her son.

Many people in the theater cringed at the crazed look in the young women's eyes.

The screen showed five year old Shoto, the left side of his face covered in bandages and Endeavor is in front of him. "Moronic women, to hurt you at such an important time."

"WAIT, YOUR MOM GAVE YOU YOUR SCAR!!"

"Shut up, it wasn't her fault, " Shoto says with irritation in his voice.

"Where did Mama go," toddler Shoto asks. "Huh? Oh, she hurt my masterpiece so I put her in a hospital to keep you safe."

"Not only do you refer to Shoto as a test subject, but you put Rei in the hospital because you drove insane. Father of the Year, everyone, Father of the Year," Miriko said sarcastically.

"That was your fault," Shot said to his father. 

"Huh?" Enji turned around and saw Shoto give him a look that was much too angry for a 5-year-old. "You're the one who made her hurt me!"

The screen faded, indicating that the video was over, bu tit was still fresh in everyone's minds. AIzawa looked at Shoto who was still bent over, eyes focused on the ground. He knew something was wrong with the kid since the beginning of the school year, even though he has gotten a lot better. 'No one should have to go through what you all went through, I'm sorry kid.'

_______________________________________________________________________________

Okay, that's it for todroki's origin. If you guys want me to go into depth about how they reacted to it, let me know and I'll either update this chapter or make a part two.

-Pastel_Sora