Todoroki as Killua (Chimera Ant Arc) Part 1

Hello Readers. So this chapter will be a different AU of the future where Class A is in their 3rd year and Todoroki, Deku, and Bakugo are the Big 3. If you ever watched Hunter x Hunter you'll understand this. This is during Hunter x Hunter's Chimera Ant Arc when Killua is attacked by all of those ants and ends up in the cave where he meets Ikalgo and almost dies. The new Big 3 are assigned to help stop the Selection and stop the Chimera Ant King, so they split up in the forest to do their jobs. So in this chapter, Killua will be replaced by Todoroki and that is who we will be reacting to. I hope that makes enough sense. Not everything from the HxH episode will be the same as what I'm writing now but most of it will be. Also, in the AU, they only use their Quirks and basic skills, so there's no Nen in this.
________________________________________________________________________________
Sora stands in front of the large screen to gather everyone's attention. The crowed was currently chatting amongst themselves since they were all given a 30 minute break.

"Alright, guys, listen up! First off..." Sora points at Shoto then he disappears. The first ones to speak up were Fuyumi and Natsu. "Where did you put our little brother?" "Don't worry, I just put him in a different room since this one will be about him. Also so will most of them going forward, so depending on which one that is about him, Shoto will leave, but not a lot. The two siblings sat down, satisfied that their brother was safe. "So, you all might wanna emotionally prepare yourselves for this one. I'm pretty sure while I'm doing this my heart is breaking."

Aizawa perked up in his seat then stared at the young girl. "What do you mean? What will this be about and what does it have to do with Todoroki?" It was obvious to Sora that Aizawa was concerned for what was going to happen to his student. In fact, she saw concern in the eyes of other problem in the audience too. But, not wanting to dwell on the subject, she teleports to Todoroki's now empty seat then looks at the glowing screen. "You'll just have to watch and see... Also, I teleported Eri and Kota with Shoto because I don't want them to see this."
____________________________________
"After separating, Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo were going to do their assigned jobs of making sure that people do not go to the Selection and picking off any Chimera Ants they come across."
________________________________________________________________________________

"So there's a narrator for this one, cool," Uraraka says.

Mirko speaks up. "What the hell are Chimera Ants and what's this about a Selection?"

"Right, I forgot to explain." Sora went over what has happened before what they were seeing right now to the audience. "My baby is in the U.A's Big 3?! Good job, Izuku," Inko Midoriya yelled out. Deku blushed but waved back at her as a show for his thanks. Bakugo was wearing a smug grin while his parents were eyeing him with pride in their eyes. The Todoroki's (plus Dabi) were smiling, knowing that Shoto was so close to becoming the hero he wanted to be.
________________________________________________________________________________
Todoroki is shown running through a forest. 'The odds are against me now. My only option is to take out as many puppets and soldiers as I can!' He the. Leans on a tree and looks at locations on his phone. "Should I try north next?" He then starts running North.
________________________________________________________________________________
"He's certainly gotten a lot faster in the future," Midnight says. The other U.A staff  nod in agreement seeing that their students speed will increase by quite a lot in the future.
_______________________________________________________________________________
The camera then turns to the sky where a Chimera Ant is following and watching him. 'Dammit, I'm being followed. And because of the large distance between us, if I shoot any ice or fire at him, he could easily doge it. If I don't lose him or defeat him, I'll be in trouble.' Todoroki looks ahead and see's a cliff with a jungle in the distance. He makes a path of ice then slides down towards it. 'The leaves are dense enough, so he shouldn't be able to see me in the air. And if he comes down, he'll be in enough range so he won't be able to doge my attacks!'
________________________________________________________________________________
Mineta suddenly jumps up and says "THAT'S OUR SUPER STRONG ICE MASTER, SO COOL!" That would probably be the first and last time Class A would agree with something the class pervert said.
________________________________________________________________________________
Shoto is hiding under a large tree breathing heavily.
'He isn't coming? Did I lose him? But in that case, he should come looking for me. Damn... I don't have time to wait around. Hurry up!'
The screen flips to the Chimera Ant that was following Shoto. 'Hehe, you can't hide from me. Go forth, Soldiers of Leol! Capture your prey!'
________________________________________________________________________________
"Are all of them about to attack him at once," Rei shouts out, obviously concerned for her sons safety.