• 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 •

The security let them enter inside, and everyone sadly went back to their respective rooms. Sameer looked at himself in the mirror, and asked angrily - "Why can't you hate that selfish girl Sameer? What was the need to behave like a stupid when she fainted down, nobody in this world could be dumb as much as you...She dumped you like a wasted piece of paper, she didn't cared once before walking away from your life. How can you feel concerned for her, when that heartless girl didn't ever think about you and your true feelings."

"She always gave importance to herself, her studies, her dreams, her career. There was never ME...never US, it was always HER, I won't even talk with her now, let her try. She will give up very soon." Sameer said with rage blazing in his voice, and hurled away the comb, and perfume.

He frustratingly laid his body on the bed, and tried to draw his attention to some good things.

• Naina was thinking only about Sameer, the way he panicked when she closed her eyes, gently kissed her on her forehead, hugged her tightly as if afraid to lose her. She can't stop herself from smiling like an idiot. Although the experience of the haunting house was perilous, the memories with the Love of her Life were beautiful. She quickly wore a cherry red satin night suit, and stood in front of the mirror, to comb her silky hair, each wave of her tresses reminding her of Sameer. He always praised her for having such naturally shining hair. He always used to play with her tendrils. A lazy smile lingered on her lips, and she rolled her hair into a messy bun, and stared at herself nervously.

"I have only one day to spend with you, after that I don't know how I will manage to meet you, but hopefully one day I will make a special place for myself in your heart. I won't let you hate me, I will do anything to prove that nobody can love you more than me. I was silly that time to blame you, but now that silly girl has changed. She will not let any person snatch her MAN from her. I Love You So Much My Sameer." Naina said with craziness in her voice for Sameer, and closed her eyes with contentment. Tomorrow She will try to spend extra time with him, and would try to make him realise that Her love is true for him, her feelings aren't fake, she has changed, she won't leave him alone instead She will hold his hand with a smile and would encourage him, whenever he will feel low and lonely.

• Next Day the entire hotel was decorated like a bride, and faint shades of lights were hanging at each corner. Karan was getting ready in his room, when Altamash and Sameer entered inside, but not before taking his permission, and Karan asked them with a smile while buttoning up his royal blue sherwani - "What are you guys doing here?"

"Can't we come to see the groom?" Altamash said mischievously.

"Of course you can, but your facial expression tells another story." Karan replied with a smirk, and raised up the glassy bottle of perfume.

"Ummm you know I heard Riya was saying to Naina that they're going to keep a syringe under the bed sheet. They're planning to ruin your first night." Altamash said with a suspenseful face, and Karan looked at him with a chuckle, and spoke - "You're saying as if me and Kajal are going to do this all for the first time."

"I know that...but I don't want you to get trapped in their plan." He spoke like a baby, and Sameer disagreed with him - "If they get happy by doing this, then let them do, why are you getting so irritated?"

"Because Riya was saying that she will spread itching powder on the bed as well, so that Karan spends his whole night itching his body...they're doing this all for their own fun. They want to annoy us." Altamash said with a grumpy face, and Karan rolled his eyes, and spoke as a matter of fact - "You are crazy Altamash...how can you believe them so easily? They are just trying to fool you. I am sure, don't think too much...and Riya is my only sister-in-law, if she wants to have some fun with me, then let her have. I don't have any problem with this."