• 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗜𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲? •

Everyone rushed towards Sameer, and hugged him tightly. He didn't smile, and just patted their heads gently. He removed his gloves, and helmet, and let out a deep breath.

"Wow Sameer, you did it again. Congratulations buddy." Altamash said with a proud smile, and Sameer replied to him - "Thanks, but credit goes to the whole team, this would haven't been possible without your hard work and determination."

"Congratulations sir." Pranay handshakes with him, and Sameer looks at him blankly.

The celebration was good, and Sameer lifted up the trophy with a small smile on his face. The interviewer asked him in a wide smile - "Congratulations Mr.Sameer Maheshwari, it's a result of your hard work...So tell us how you are feeling, after winning constant matches and series?"

"As a captain, I never thought about winning, I always wanted my team to work harder and bring improvement in themselves. I know I have wonderful people who work really hard day and night, but still I want them to do the best in their life. I am feeling good after winning...and I hope we continue giving our best performances every-time we come on the pitch to play, also I would like to thank my whole team for bearing my scolding throughout the whole series. Proud of you guys." Sameer said in a normal voice, showing no excitement or happiness. The interviewer gave a soft smile, and said - "That's Good."

"I would like to dedicate this win to someone special...who is far yet very close to my heart, every trophy of mine is for that special person. Wherever you are, stay happy and blessed." Sameer said further with moisture in his eyes, and The interviewer looked a little apprehensive. He asked him with a smile - "Woah...who's that special person?"

"Pointless to talk about that person, so let it be." Sameer evaded the question so cunningly, and The interviewer looked at him a little sadly.

Naina was watching his interview with a proud smile on her face. She gently wiped away her tears, and said in a heavy voice - "So proud of you Sameer."

She quickly took her phone to check something. She typed his name with nervousness in her heart, and opened his profile which was a public figure. There were only a few pictures of Sameer, and he looked like a grown up man. He has a secret tattoo near his chest which she discovered in his Shirtless Picture. Naina wasn't able to decipher what was written in small letters, but she was sure the tattoo has something to do with his love life. She also found a locket hanging around his neck.

Should she follow his account?

Yes she should, and he won't even notice. After all, he has billions of followers! Her heart thought with an unknown gloominess spreading across her body.

"Naina, what are you doing? We have to go out, don't you know? We were supposed to select our lehengas today." Riya disturbed her thoughts, by screaming in such a loud voice, and Naina said softly - "Yeah yeah I know, I am coming."

    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sameer put a cigarette between his lips, and closed his eyes with satisfaction in his heart. He slightly held the corner of the cigarette, and remembered about his ex-girlfriend.

               | • Flashback • |

"Sameer, why don't you understand smoking isn't good for your health. Throw this shit away." One girl scolded her boyfriend, after finding an empty box of cigarettes from his college bag.

"You know na smoking helps me to feel a little better, I am really trying very hard to quit smoking, but..." Sameer left his sentence incomplete, and His girlfriend looked at him with a wave of fear in her beautiful eyes, and said - "Please for the sake of our love, stop smoking...I don't want you to harm yourself deliberately, and you know cigarettes cause lungs to get damaged."