𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

"Ready to go home little girl...?" she smiled nodding at Taehyung as he placed a gentle peck on her cheek and with that he turned around walking out of the door heading towards her dad's house. Hoseok soon after following along leaving Yoongi all alone inside the shop.

Yoongi is normally the person to close up the shop, he likes being alone most of the time, and when everyone left he could finally breath, leaning back on his chair as he crossed his arms against his chest, fluttering his eyes closed, he loved every bit of it, the silence. Suddenly feeling the small drops of rain increase heavily, hitting the windows and doors.

But good things can't last that long, he quickly sighed hearing the door open, his eyes lazily opening as he lifted himself from his comfortable position on the chair, his eyes scanned the bottom line on the appoiment paper.

"9pm..?" his voice was lazy and low. He didn't even bother to make eye contact hoping it's the customer and get himself back home and take a long nap.

"Yes that's correct..." the other voice filled his ears as he ticked it off the list quickly closing it, placing the pen aside he lifted himself from the chair getting up and walking around.

"I believe you already picked what you wanted. It's one of my pieces I'm I correct...?" Yoongi walked towards one of the back rooms which was his. Having his name ingraved on the door as he heard the other person follow right beind him.

"That's correct..." Yoongi got everything ready before hand, all the equipment were placed nicely on the tray, picked up his gloves before putting them on.

"You can take a seat I'll be with you now..." the other individual nodded taking his wet jacket off and placing it on a near by chair. He pushed his hair slightly backwards taking his shirt completely off placing himself on the chair as he rested his top on his lap.

Yoongi was silent. He doesn't like talking at all. He barely talks to his friends why would he start taking to a complete stranger? only wanting to finish this tattoo and go home, that was the only thought that was keeping him going right now. The thought of home.

He placed himself on the circular black chair before looking up at the almost naked man infront of him.

"Where would you like it...?" the cusmstor smiled brightly at Yoongi pointing towards his lower collarbone. Yoongi's eyes quickly scanned his upper body. There was no doubt in his mind that this customer looked very handsome, handsome isn't even the word to fully describe him. Helooks incredible breathtaking without even trying, he had gorgeous brown eyes. His hair a very prominent colour as his face was structured by the gods themselves.

"This would approximately take less than an hour as it's quiet small..." the customer nodded getting comfortable on the seat as Yoongi started to do his job. Quickly leaning himself forward a little his face close to the customer's body being able to visible smell his scent, the strong scent of coconuts rushed to his nose.

Although it is a designer's job to communicate with the customer to make sure he's not hurting or to make sure he's okay Yoongi doesn't do that. Throughout his whole career he didn't do any of that, the only think he does is get his job done and tell them to pay upfront by reception.