"W-what-t?" I asked. I started to get scared.

"You look so beautiful right now." David said.

He continued to step closer, but I, on the other hand, bumped into the wall. I had nowhere to run. "David, w-what are y-you doing?" I asked in a shaky voice. "Nothing." He said and in the next moment he placed his hands on the wall in both side of my head.

"D-David..." I said.

"I know." He said. "I want you too." David added and pressed his body to mine.

"No, David! Let me go." I begged with tears in my eyes.

David leaned closer and started to place kisses on my cheek. I turned my face away from him. That only granted him more access to me. His lips made their way from my cheek to my neck. A sob broke out from my mouth.

"David, please! Just stop!" I begged. The tears were rushing down my cheeks and I wasn't able to stop them.

"Shhh... It is going to be just fine. I am gentle." David whipered in my ear and continued kissing my neck.

One of David's hands moved from the wall to my waist. "D-david...p-pl-ease. L-l-let me go." I begged through sobs.

I suddenly felt how my coat is being opened. "N-n-o-o, D-dav-vid... Let...me...go." I begged. I gathered all my strenght and pushed him away. And I guess that was a mistake.

David's eyes glowed in anger. He was drunk and pissed off. I guess I'm in big trouble now. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" David yelled and the next moment I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. I cried in pain, lost my balance and fell on the ground, my palm on my red cheek.

"You are going to pay for this!" David said and got on the floor. He made a sitting position on me and started to open my coat.

"No, no.. Please, David. Just stop!" I begged.

"SHUT UP, BITCH!" He yelled and hit me. This time with a fist.

David was already opening my blouse when I heard a noise "So, Melanie! Can you tell me why did you choose that son of a bitch, Alexander Brown, insted of me? I mean... he only cares about banging you all night long, but me... I could've given you everything you ever wanted. I love you, Melanie. I am ready to do anything so you could be happy. He will throw you in a trash the second after he will fuck you." David said.

"Hey! Let her go!" I heard a familiar man's voice. That made David stop doing what he was doing.

"Go. Away." David said with anger. The next moment David was pulled away from me. I took all the strenght I had and opened my eyes to see my savior.

Alexander.

Alexander hit David only one time and he already knocked him out. Alex rushed over to me. "Oh my God. Melanie! " he whispered. He helped me get up from the floor. He closed my blouse and coat.

"Let's go to the hospital. Your cheek is bleeding. It needs some stiches." Alex said.

"No. No hospital. I will just put some ice at home. " I whispered. My throat was dry and it was hard to talk.

"Yes. I am not taking you home in this condition. We will see the doctor and you will rest. " Alex said.

With one hand he took my right hand and the other hand sneaked around my waist. We started to walk but I lost my balance, but Alex tightened his grip on me and didn't let me fall.

"You know what, I will just carry you to my car. It will be safer and easier. " Alex said and the next moment I was on his hands bridal style.

Soon we pulled up at hospital. Alex didn't let me walk so he carried me in the hospital. He carried me to the reception. "Good evening. We need a doctor." Alex said.