Chapter 5: More Trouble

Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Agent 3 came out of the Octarian lair from their success on defeating Octonozzle and retrieving the third Zap-Orb. The plug short circuited as the barricade blocking the Ink Rail to the next area was open.

"It is all becoming clear now... They must be using the Zapfish and Zap-Orbs to revive the Great Octoweapons!" Cap'n Cuttlefish said.

"Don't worry, Cuttlefish. We'll find them." Tails said.

"There's 4 left. So let's get going to the next area." Sonic said as he went to the Ink Rail and activated it. "Let's go!"

Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Agent 3 followed him, to the third area.

The third area was mostly of towers and Ink Rails. But it's not enough to stop them.

"Time to split up again." Agent 3 said she went off.

Sonic and the others followed suit and went off as well.

(// Splatoon Story Mode Levels 10-15 //)

*Skip to these timecodes for the levels.*

*Level 10; Sonic and Tails: 0:30 Level 11; Knuckles: 4:03 Level 12; Sonic: 8:19 Level 13; Tails: 12:16 Level 14; Amy: 16:20 Level 15; Agent 3: 19:11*

(After lairs 10-15 have been finished...)

The 5 Agents came out of the lairs with 6 more Zapfish saved. The Boss Kettle steamed as the top came off and the entrance opened.

"That should be enough Zapfish! To the Boss Kettle." Cap'n Cuttlefish said as the 5 Agents went for the Boss Kettle.

They climbed up to the top tower where the Boss Kettle was as they entered the lair.

(// Octowhirl: Boss Fight //)

*Skip to 22:47 for the battle. Knuckles and Amy will spread the ink out, leaving Sonic, Tails, and Agent 3 to attack the tentacle.*

(After Octowhirl Exploded...)

The Agent 3 freed the Zapfish as Sonic picked up the 4th Chaos Zap-Orb, in red.

(Transmission 3)

"Fantastic work, Agents!" Cap'n Cuttlefish said.

"Thanks." Sonic and the others replied.

"But what is this nasty sensation I feel...? Could it be... Him?!" Cap'n Cuttlefish said.

"Who?" Agent 3 said.

"I'm going to go and take a quick look for myself!" Cap'n Cuttlefish said. "By the way, I've been meaning to introduce you to Agents 1 and 2. Once we're all assembled, I'll throw a special party!"

"For someone that old, he kind of acts a little cocky like you Sonic." Tails said.

"Yeah, you're right." Sonic said.

"Gggghhh..." ??? said.

"What?! Why, You're...!" Cap'n Cuttlefish said in shock.

"Ggghhh... Cuttlefish...I've found you now!" ??? said.

"WAIT!!!" Cap'n Cuttlefish said panicked.

"Gggghhhhhh!" ??? said.

"Stop!" Cap'n Cuttlefish as he was being kidnapped. "Nguaahhhh!!!"

"...Ggghhhh...! Cuttlefish... You will not...interfere...any longer...!" ??? said as he left the transmission.

"Cuttlefish?! What happened?!" Agent 3 said worried.

"I think he got kidnapped!" Knuckles said.

"We got to find the last 3 Zap-Orbs and save him!" Sonic said.

(End of Transmission 3)

With 4 Zap-Orbs found, Cap'n Cuttlefish got kidnapped! Who kidnapped him?

(End of Chapter 5)