"Melanieee!" Lilianne rushed to Melanie as she lifted her skirt to prevent herself from tripping.

"You look so pretty!" Lilianne smiled.

Melanie stared at her for a moment, "Is that a compliment?" she asked.

"Of course it is, why wouldn't it be?" Lilianne replied.

'Is she unaware of her beauty???' Melanie sighed.

"You're prettier." Melanie said as she placed her hand on Lilianne's shoulder.

"Kyaa! How charming~" Lilianne cheered. 

It looked like Melanie had shades on, not because she looked cool but because she was being blinded by Lilianne.

"What are you two doing?" Peter approached them.

Melanie bowed, "Greetings to his highne-" she got cut off.

"Do you need something?" Peter said.

Melanie immediately placed her hand on his shoulder, "Master, how much does your outfit cost? I think I could buy hundreds of bakeries from this suit." she said.

She looked down on his chest, and saw the brooch she gave him. Melanie glanced on Lilianne's wrist and she was also wearing the dream stone bracelet. 

Melanie stayed quiet, she was touched.

"So it all comes down to money~" Cyro teased.

"Aren't you going to greet the other nobles?" Melanie telling Cyro and Peter off.

Jin had already went off to greet his father.

Melanie puts her hand down, "Or perhaps you'd rather stay with the beauties of the ball?" posing, as if she was reffering to herself and Lilianne.

"Over my dead bod-" Cyro was cut off by Peter hitting his arm.

"You are truly a beauty." He said.

"???" Melanie was confused.

Until, Peter immediately looked at Lilianne after he said that.

"This boy-" Melanie was pissed.

They were all laughing, and having some fun.. until..

"Hey, isn't that the princess?" A  young lady gosspied.

"Didn't she kick you out of her tea party?"

"Hey that's Lady Melanie, are they friends now?"

"No way- who'd wanna be friends with that princess." They chuckled.

Lilianne sighed, but she immediately made a bright face incase they would worry.

"How shameless." Cyro said.

"I shall punish them immediately." Peter said, but Melanie grabbed his arm.

"If you do, your reputation will plunder. The Imperial family must keep their poise even with reckless rumors. I'll handle it." Melanie said, letting go of his arm.

"My, it's been awhile... ladies." Melanie approached them, with a warm tone and expression.

"O-oh, Lady Melanie... greetings." They suddenly tense up.

"You know, I happened to hear someone talking badly about her highness. And it was coming from here, did I happen to mishear it?" Melanie acted innocent.

"Indeed. How could we, that would be treason." The ladies start to underestimate Melanie.

"We're quite offended you're accusing us of talking badly about her highness. Shouldn't we deserve an apology?" A noble woman said, as they smirk.