CHAPTER 7. First Time Intimacy

Antonio's POV

We went downstairs and on the final step, I was met with my mother with a wide smile. Her hands were open and so welcoming. I opened my arms to hug my mom, and out of my surprise, she pushed me aside and said, "oh, gustar Dominique....get out of my way. I want to welcome my newfound daughter here." She said and she was all smiles.

I was so dumbfounded. I staggered a bit.

"Isn't she a goddess Alejandro? She so beautiful, adorable and elegant." I even saw Megan blushing and her face beaming. "She is. She looks humble too mi esposa." My father admitted.

"Mi Hija. Come and sit down. I guess you're so famished by now." My mom said accompanying Megan to the dinner table.

"Yes, ma," Megan replied smiling and her head slightly bent to her left side. She looked at me with a huge grin and composed herself to a cute smile when she turned to look at my mother. I just walked behind them like a lost puppy. My mom didn't even greet me. Why? I don't know why? But I felt a lump of jealous going down my throat.

We ate our dinner on light conversations especially about out trip and how beautiful Meagan looks. I saw it the first time I looked at her in my arms when I carried her to bed. Before I had never looked at her beauty or that way. I just wanted to kiss her pouted lips that night but I held myself. I know she looks beautiful but does my mother have to mention it all the time. Worse when she said I was lucky to have. Oh my God, if anyone is lucky on this table it's her not me. Can't they see it too? Ohh please!

After dinner my dad and I went to chill outside the house. "You know Antonio, I never thought you had it in you. I didn't think you will bring a well mannered girl home. I was tired of seeing you in different newspapers with several women." my dad said and took a sip of his beer. "That girl is a keeper, you can tell the purity in her just by looking at her. You have found the one, that one will make a good wife. Do not disappoint." he smiled. I don't know but what he said it's something I have noticed ever since she started working for me. But for her to be my wife that part I could not relate to.

I never saw her as my type of woman. She is a good young woman but I always thought for someone else. This new angle my dad is trying to make me see I just don't know maybe time will tell. It was already late when I decided to go to my room to sleep. I said goodnight to my dad and we both went to our respective rooms. I didn't see my mom and Megan anywhere so I knew they had both gone to bed.

When I entered the bedroom, I didn't see Megan anywhere because the bed was still well put. I thought maybe she was on the balcony and just when I was about to go and look for her there, I turned my head left and saw her sleeping on the couch with a blanket. Why she decided to sleep on the couch I don't know. I carefully lifted the blanket and there I revealed the most sexiest woman I have ever seen. She really looked sexy in her lacy night dress. I was even turned on but then I thought of what she said, that she doesn't want to even sleep with me I felt hurt a bit, I think even my dick whimpered in my pants because I only just wanted to be inside this angel.

I lifted her from the couch and she shifted a bit. I thought she was going to wake up but she didn't, I placed her on the bed and covered her up. She moved to make herself comfortable with a little moan and nasty thoughts just ran through my head. I tried to drive away the nasty thoughts in my head but I couldn't. I removed my clothes and left my boxers on. I got in bed. The only thing I could do since I couldn't have her was to cuddle her. I put her in my arms and cuddled her. I really like her in my arms. I wanted to feel and I felt something. But what was this strange feeling I was feeling inside. Something but I didn't know what it was. I wanted an answer. I must have dozed off because some hours later I woke to a jumping Megan freaking out.