"Yeah but that's the thing, we need to make it look realistic, or believable enough." Eric rolls his eyes annoyed gripping the strap of his bag tighter walking ahead of the boys.

Once they arrived at the front of the gym, it was no surprise to see Mirae, Haerin and Joha waiting there all together. Eric, still annoyed at the fact that they decided to come along anyway, ignored their presence and barged into the gym, practically hitting Mirae with his bag.

Sunwoo gives them an apologetic look saying "He's just tired..." which Mirae just nods saying it's okay while subtly holding her wrist which had been hit with one of Eric's metal key rings, only noticed by the girls who looked toward their friend sympathetically.

The trio walk up to the seats in the gym which looked down on the basketball court where most of the team were already warming up. Upon seeing Sunwoo run in high-fiving and giving his teammates a pat on the back, made Mirae smile unconciously.

"Mirae's smiling~~"

"I wonder why~~" Joha and Haerin teased as they nudged Mirae's shoulder with their own, making her lightly hit the girls as they continued to mock and tease her.

Their small laughs made it to the basketball players who looked up at the childish girls as they teased one another.

"See they're just gonna distract us." Eric says through his teeth.

"Leave them be, they look like they're having fun." Sunwoo says looking up at the trio, with a small smile on his face, realising what he was doing he quickly covered it with a cough and continued warming up.

"Okay this is what we're doing today..." Sangyeon, the team's captain explained some of the drills, the coach explaining some details of the game which was happening the next day.

The girls quietened down, seeing as the actual training session begin, respecting the players as they had all experienced what it was like, when they went to watch Mirae train.

Towards the end the boys ended up playing a mini game only on one side of the court to focus more on defence. This was when Mirae noticed a funny movement when Eric was running, it was obvious when he jumped weirdly as well as being pushed by a teammate, seeming to make him land on his ankle.

Mirae knew this because of the countless times she had been criticised for running or jumping in a weird way by her coach. She gritted her teeth watching him play knowing that it was a bad sprain.

Finally, training had finished and the coach dismissed them. The girls stood up as well seeing the players walk towards the change rooms. Mirae stood still watching Eric quietly sit on the front bench, unnoticed by the others.

"Mirae are you gonna go?" Haerin asked looking back at the girl.

"Oh you guys go ahead I'm gonna wait until Sunwoo's done to say bye." her friends nodded leaving the girl on the stand alone as she picked up her bag, making her way down to the injured boy.

Eric groaned as he swore under his breath not realising that Mirae was approaching him. He pulled his socks down looking at the swollen, now slightly purple ankle.

"Oo... that looks like a bad sprain, you okay?"

Startled, Eric spins his head to the direction of the voice only to see a concerned Mirae giving him a small smile.

"I'm fine." he mumbles looking away, standing up. Completely forgetting about his swollen ankle he flinches and looses balance at the sudden weight, he embraces for impact but instead feels a small hand on his waist and arm as Mirae slowly helps him sit down.

"What were you thinking, walking on that foot." he watches the small girl next to him in shock as she crouches on the ground looking through her bag.

"Weird... I usually have my ankle brace in this pocket..." she mumbles, just loud enough that Eric heard it.

"Here, take your shoe off, I'll bandage it to compress it." he looks at her in hesitation before reluctantly listening and takes his shoe off. Eric watches as Mirae carefully places his foot on her knee, wrapping the bandage around his ankle in specific motion.

"I always roll my ankle when training. So I always keep these in my bag just in case, I could of lended you my ankle brace, which would be better support, but seems like I lost it..." she talks, not looking away from the bandage, unaware to the fact that the boy was looking at her in awe.

"There. All done, I've only bandaged it but once you get home put some ice on it and re-bandage it before your game starts for full support!" Mirae looks up, smiling, meeting the eyes of the patient who chuckles at her act.

"Okay, I'll try." Eric begins to stand up, Mirae immediately coming to his side helping him up.

"My brothers picking me up so I should be good to walk alone but thanks I guess." Mirae nods, picking up her bag, still holding his arm.

"I'll help you to the car." Eric doesn't try to argue and lets the smaller girl help him to the parking lot.

"Eric!!" the two turn to the voice seeing an older male leaning on a car waving over to the two. Mirae and Eric walk over as his older brother who makes a mocking face, which Mirae luckily doesn't see.

"I have to go now, see you Eric." Mirae waves, slightly bowing to the older brother and waddles away to the front gates.

"Ohhhhh is that your girlfriend~~~" Eric rolls his eyes opening the car door and getting in.

"Shut up Hyunjae, she's not." he says closing the car door.

"Geez, moody much." Hyunjae mumbles walking to the other side of the car.

Eric sighs looking out the window at the girl who was now walking swaying her arms by her side. He chuckles, immediately shocked at what he had just done, he puts on his poker face as his brother teasingly tries to look for his keys.

"Let's just go home."