"Of course," she stood up in order to greet him properly; a hug, a peck on the cheek and a short conversation.

Soon enough, Lindsey came back and he greeted them.

"Honey, this is William... He said he recognized us yesterday..." the blonde beamed as she melted into his side.

"Really? It's nice to meet you," he shook his hand. "My son's name is William, too."

He chuckled lightly, "It's a great name."

Stevie smirked. "So, what is the name of the soap you guys are taping? I noticed yesterday it seemed to be a big deal."

"It's called Triunfo del Amor and we're almost done shooting..."

"Triumph of Love?" she then asked.

"Mhmm... Do you speak Spanish?" he then wondered, looking between the two of them.

"No," they said at the same time with a laugh following their responses.

"Mm, no, I understand a lot of it though," she assured. "I don't speak it very well, I grew up in Arizona and my parents owned a cantina, so there were a lot of people in and out that spoke it..."

"Oh, si!" he grinned. "Arizona is little Mexico, I've heard," he joked.

"Yep," she kind of chuckled. "Also, I noticed the girl you were with, you guys seemed very popular when the cameras came around, the reporters, I mean, and the other couple..."

"Yes, Maite is my co-star, it's our second novela toether and then for César and Victoria, it's their third," he smiled.

"I noticed she seemed to capture the spot light. Who is she?" she wondered.

"Victoria Ruffo. She is La Reina de las Telenovelas..." he smirked. "The Queen of Soap Operas... She's very popular, she and César are a couple in this novela so there are many people rooting for them in real life."

"Oh, are they not together?" she wondered.

"No," he smirked. "Bueno, yes, but no... They are both married to other people and it's kind of on the down low that they are seeing each other. You didn't hear it from me," he put his hand up.

"Awe, we understand that well..." she smirked, glancing at him from the side of her eye.

Lindsey only wrapped his arm around her tighter, the insecurity of it all eating at him slightly. "We're here on a getaway."

"Nice..." he looked back to see his co-stars waiting on him. "Are you guys going to perform again? We'd love to hear it..."

"Uh, we can," she assured, looking back at him.

"I don't think the band will mind," William smirked.

She smiled, "Lindsey...?"

"I'm on it," he kissed her head and he made his way over to the stage.

"Thank you," she assured.

"I'm going to go back to my table, it was very nice to meet you," William leaned forward to peck cheeks with her.

"Yes, same here," she smiled before walking over to the stage to join Lindsey.

Although they had many hits of their own, they chose to sing other things; she sang "At Last" by Etta James since it was a very nice song and well known, and she felt the need to serenade Lindsey while she had him and while he had done so much for her as far as the trip went. The blues also seemed to fit the scene a little better than the rock and roll she could have offered.

At the end of the song, Stevie happened to make her way down the steps and she kind of lost her footing although, a nice gentlemen was there to help her before Lindsey could get to her.

"Estas bien?" the deep voice filled her ears.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"You okay, hon?" Lindsey smiled at the other man.

William then came over, knowing the language barrier would be a problem.

"Yeah, I'm fine, really. Just a little tipsy, I'm okay," she waved it off.

Smiling, the young Cuban actor nodded. "This is César Évora, my co-star," he paused and turned to the older Cuban man. "Ellos son los cantantes de la banda, Fleetwood Mac. Ella es Stevie Nicks y el es Lindsey Buckingham," he explained that they were singers from the band.

"Si, recuerdo," César extended his hand. "Mucho gusto. Gracias para la tequila."

"He knows who you are, he remembers. Nice to meet you and thank you for the tequila you sent," William repeated a more lengthy version of what the man said.

"Of course," Lindsey shook the man's hand.

"You're so welcome," the blonde smiled.

"Cuidate mucho, que si?" he told Stevie with a smile. "Disculpame," he then excused himself.

"Thank you, I'm clumsy," she replied, knowing he told her to take care of herself.

William chuckled. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she assured.

Soon enough, the band began playing music once more.

"Oh, that's pretty," Stevie assured of the song as soon as the music started.

"Would you care to dance?" Lindsey wondered. "Can you handle it?" he then joked.

"Yes," she rolled her eyes. "You're the one with two left feet, can you?"

"Excuse us," Lindsey smirked.

"Of course," William nodded, returning to the table to see Maite as she was just getting there after shooting along with another couple of actors such as Pablo Montero and Livia Brito.

César then helped Victoria to stand in order to join him and he kissed her lips lightly as soon as he had her in an embrace.

Meanwhile, Stevie and Lindsey talked, something they were more accustomed to while they slow danced.