Karen could not help but chuckle. "I'll do what I can, boss."

"I appreciate it, call Lindsey's cell if you can't get ahold of the hotel."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight," she hung up and curled right back into the spot she was in.

~~

When the next morning arrived, Lindsey rolled over, draping his arm around her frame, embracing her warmly; the bedsheets lazily coveting over their naked bodies.

He swiped her blonde strands back, caressing the side of her face.

And the gentleness easily stirred her awake and she smiled softly.

"Morning, precious..." he smiled, swiping his thumb over her cheek lightly.

"Morning..." she sighed, stretching out a little bit before curling into him. "This is nice; waking up to you in the morning. It's a treat," she assured, kissing him rather passionately.

They would then make out for a little while; hands roaming, tongues at war, but no further actions that early in the morning.

Pulling away, he smiled wide and he continued to stroke her hair, her skin, really just touching her at any chance he had.

"Why don't we go out tonight?" she suggested, as she gently drew random shapes over his chest.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked, gently caressing her shoulder.

"I was thinking we should try to find some live music," she replied. "Maybe some place small that has an open mic night. We can have a few drinks and have a relaxing night out... Couple songs each, what do you think?"

"Sounds like a plan," he agreed, leaning in to kiss her once more.

···

Later that evening, the two would get ready to go out once more, though at that point they had an actual time and place to be; they were going to a small bar where they had a short window to perform, something Lindsey set up on behalf of the two of them. 

Lindsey performed his version of "Go Insane" since it had a little bit of loose Mexican style to it with his finger picking skills, and it was during that song that Stevie noticed William Levy entering alongside some of the people from the day before.

Once Lindsey was finished with his song, he gave the guitar to the band and Stevie handed her microphone over and they walked off the stage, having earned a heavy applause, but then the band returned to playing.

"Lindsey, look," Stevie grinned.

"Oh, yeah..." he perked up.

The group of people seemed to be moving rather smoothly through the crowd and it was pretty private even though they were rather badgered the day before.

"Let's send them some drinks..." she asked.

"Okay," he agreed, not giving it much thought. But as he went to the bar, he noticed that William was walking over to the table they had been at.

The Cuban man smiled profoundly at the blonde, shaking her hand.

"Hello," she grinned. "I saw you yesterday."

"Yes," he chuckled. "I thought I saw you, but I wasn't sure and then later I got a call from my assistant that your assistant reached out. Karen, right?"

"Yep," she agreed. "I knew I recognized you so I told her to reach out."

"I'm honored," he put his hand to his chest. "I know it's okay for me to say hi..."