ritas revenge😈😈😈😈😈

Sans was looking at all the people when he noticed a very sexy face........ He had smushed banana hair with stands of spageti sticking up, he wore dirty clothes that made him smell awful, aahh~ he wanted this boy to be his~

Sans walked up to rolli and introduced himself "hey there~" "NO, me homophobic, me hit waman and no like boys😡😡😡😡😡😡 it's what Rita says is right😡😡😡😡" "well she's wrong dear, how about we get out of here together" "no me stay with gaslight gatekeep girl boss Rita😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡"

Rita had noticed sanses look on his skeleton face, blushing and trying to lure him. Rita got upset cuz SHE lover rolli and wanted him to be her own. Rita uses her girl boss powers and baneshes sans to another world, rolli looks confused but realived once he looks at Rita. "Thank you for saving me Rita! He tried to make me commute sins😡😡" "oh how AWFUL, how about we go do something else sence schools now over cuz a students missing? " "me would love that😍😍" Rita and rolli summon a cadalac Escalade and ran over all the gays at there school, then vroomed off to a pool.

In this pool Rita wanted to confese her love to rolli😍 once they arrived and were in the pool she said "ily" and he said "ily2 rawr XDDD" someone later tried to approach Rita and me owed at her, rolli bit his lip rings to show him Rita was his😈😈😈😈 they did this for a little bit till he ran off, ashamed he couldn't get her, Rita meowed and hid her face in her none existing hoodie (cuz there in a God dame pool who tf wears A HOODIE IN A FUCKING POO-)

They were over at each other's house everyday and were still like they were besties, except they loved each other😍 they cuddled at each other's houses and every weekend they would sleep over and cuddle all night long😍😍😍 they always held hands and kissed. So now everyone in the school new they were together, sans one day returned cuz Rita let him, but was sad to see them  together, but he just had to accept it cuz he knew he was right for her😢

One day Rita found out they were trans and went by he/him pronounce and was a man, rolli was ok with it sence the Rita god had changed there ways and let them be together despite being gay and trans, sans, MORTIFIED didn't know what to do, they've been dating for 3 months now and decided that he was no longer needed in this planet. So he flew into space to never be seen again.

Rolli und Rita lived happily ever after together forever in a little house in Berliner with all of rollis pets and Rita's snake that's somehow still alive (basically it's an exploding snake that explodes but is still intact and alive for some fucking reason) cuz his mom dies and Rita's parents the first day back to school and plot twist there still in the same fucking house cuz there still 15 and 14, so he sells his parents house for 10000 dollars that they spend on house hold stuff so it looks apealing to them.

and they were together forever with there pets cuz they die when they die
THE END