"Just talk to her again, I mean you did just tell her that you want to have a contract relationship with her. If you tell her the reason why maybe she won't be so reluctant in helping you..." Sunwoo and Eric look up at Changmin nodding at each other.

"Yeah... okay, we'll go find her at lunch."

-

And soon enough the bell rang. Both trios stood up and walked towards the cafeteria with their stomachs grumbling. Once Mirae and her friends grabbed what they needed they took a seat in their usual seat, a table near the back corner, far away from the basketball team and their friends.

The girls were chatting away, when they realised the cafeteria had gone weirdly quiet. Looking up they mentally hit themselves in the head as they see Kim Sunwoo walking towards their table with his other two, also very popular, friends. Soon enough their table was no longer the peaceful, unseen area, but the center of attention.

As the boyz took a seat at their table, the girls exchange a glance between themselves, seeing the other trio staring at them, smiling sweetly.

"Can we help you?" Mirae asks, avoiding eye contact with Sunwoo, Haerin looks at the girl in surprise, Joha slightly nudging her.

"So about what I said before, on the rooftop."

"I'm sorry but I said no." Mirae replies still refusing to make eye contact with her crush who was sitting right in front of her.

"No please, you need to help me. You know Hana? Yeah, Kim Hana, she won't break up with me unless she is persuaded that I really do have a girlfriend. In which I saw your photo on the notice board and I told her that you were my new girlfriend..." he whispers so no one else would listen in on their conversation.

Mirae's eyes widen as she realises what photo he was talking about.

No, no no no no NO! He did not see that ugly ass photo of me! Why'd he have to see that one! I looked so sweaty and gross!

"Uhhh... Mirae?" she looks up, meeting eyes with the boy, feeling weird to be seeing her crush so closely.

"You know what here" he hands her a piece of paper, "this is the contract, read through it and please help me out, I'm begging you, I've written some things but feel free to add more. Please meet me at the front gates after school. Anyway we need to go but I'll see you soon!" Sunwoo mentions desperately before being dragged away by Eric.

Mirae grabs the folded paper, opening it slowly reading the contract.

CONTRACT RELATIONSHIP DETAILS

1. Must have couple lock screens.

2. Must meet every weekend.

3. Avoid any feelings within this period.

4. Relationship will last 50 days from when both people sign the contract.

Signed, Sunwoo

Mirae stares at his writing, surprised by how neat and perfect it was.

"Meet every weekend..." she mumbles, unconsciously smiling. Her smile drops when reading number 3. "Avoid any feelings... nope I can't do it!"

"MIRAE! This is a one in a million opportunity are you really gonna let a couple words take that away from you?" Haerin exclaims pointing at the paper.

"No I won't do it, I'm just gonna end up hurt... plus I can't meet him this afternoon I have track." The girl folds the piece of paper putting it in her bag and continuing to eat, her two friends looking at her in confusion.

_

Mirae sat on the bench of the change room, leaning her head back taking in a deep breath. Holding her clothes in her hands she was unable to get up, swarms of thoughts running through her head.

She shook it off rummaging through her bag trying to find a hair-tie, when instead a small folded piece of paper found itself in the hands of the girl. Mirae opens the paper reading it through once again.

3. Avoid any feelings within this period

It's okay he'll never know. She told herself as she got up, taking out her phone to see the time.

They might still be there. Mirae got up running out, ignoring the shouts of her coach who she passed, gripping tightly onto the piece of paper.

Once she saw the front gate, she smiled seeing Sunwoo there just as he had said. She started walking about to call out for him when Hana walked up to him. Mirae hid behind a tree just metres away from where Sunwoo was standing.

"So where's your girlfriend." Hana asked in a mocking tone. Mirae's legs started to shake and her heart starting beating fast, faster than when she was running.

Hana had a reputation. A reputation for bullying and tormenting other students, well Mirae only knew that because Joha had once been a victim, others would have no idea.

"She'll be here soon."

"I doubt it." Hana scoffs. Mirae stands there fists tightly gripped around the piece of paper. She takes a deep breath in, shoving the paper in her pocket, fixing her skirt and hair and putting on a bright smile.

"Sunwoo!" she calls out catching the attention of Hana and other students watching the scene. Sunwoo sighs in relief waving at the girl who was now running towards him.

From the sudden adrenaline in Mirae at that moment, it gave her a boost of confidence as she linked her arm around Sunwoo's, pulling herself closer to his body. Ignoring the stares and whispers and most importantly the boy looking down at her in surprise, she masked it with a smile.

Hana scoffs, rolling her eyes. Mirae didn't let that intimidate her as she looked at the girl dead in the eye, still smiling.

"Hi I'm Min Mirae. Sunwoo's girlfriend."