I'm Here

It all felt like a dream to Thor. It didn't seem like he was up in space, with the Guardians, this morning and lamenting about his brother as the memories (he'd normally suppress with alcohol, but not drunk enough to really push them down, he had been in a hangover state to the point where he swore he saw Loki, and knew he was there as there were moments he felt something move the liquor bottle from his lips against his will) flooded back into his mind; only for that same man to be alive and hugging him as if his life depended on it today. The greasiness of raven locks of hair, the magical energy Loki radiated, and the beating heart that Thor felt against his chest; all of Loki, his little brother, was real!

"I'm here, too." Thor replied with tears as the Odinsons collapsed to the grassy ground on their knees, in a long, overdue embrace, and tears that needed to be shed. Thor pressed a gentle kiss against Loki's hair, an old tradition that the two did when they were little and needed comfort from the other and reassure that they were here and everything would be fine. "But I don't understand. I thought... I assumed that..."

"You weren't wrong in believing that, brother." Loki admits with a sniffle. The corner of his eyes were red that made his aquamarine eyes stand out; Thor was quick to brush the tears away. "I... I really don't know how to explain it... Mobius, darling, do you have anything that may help explain the TVA and the timeline to Thor?"

"Timeline, TVA, Mobius?" Thor asks.

"Yeah, who is that old man, Momma?" Jormungand asks as he points to the TVA agent. "And why is he here?"

Mobius blushed embarrassingly as he scratched the back of his neck, keeping an eye of the TemPad. Slow increase, but average rate, good. Shy of fifteen minutes till Nexus.

"Oh, yes. Thor, boys; allow me to introduce Agent Mobius M. Mobius: my business and romantic partner." Loki said as they introduced Mobius to the family.

"God of Thunder, it is an honor to meet you." Mobius said as he'd offered a handshake, in which Thor had partake in. "And Lokasons, as well."

"Nice to meet you, Agent. How do you know Loki, and how is my brother... Here? I thought, I mean..."

"To make the long story short," Mobius began. "Loki had taken the tesseract in 2012 and had broken the timeline. Evading death by the Mad Titan, while also not being able to live the memories and the life formed by those memories."

Thor felt his blood dropped. A memory of the heist had played through his mind.

"So... How was the heist?" Rocket had asked after everyone had came back, well almost. Clint returned with the news that Nat... Everyone genuinely wasn't ready to say goodbye to her, a sister to all of the Avengers, the mom of the squad, you could say. "Thor let himself get noticed by Mom and he had a break down."

Steve looked to Thor, but Thor didn't pay attention. There were so many people lost for these damn stones, friends and family alike. Why couldn't the hammer go to her? She deserves to be alive! Just like everyone else! Why did they all have to die?! Why?!

"Well... Better or worse." Tony replied, still just depressed as Nat's sudden death was too unreal to be real.

Thor looked to him, taking his eyes off of Mjolnir. "What do you mean?"

"We may or may not have cause Loki to leave and take the tesseract back in 2012." Steve answered, scratching his neck shamefully.

"What...?" Thor asked, hope and dread clashes with each other, as the idea of his brother escaping death and him meeting death just after rang through his head.