𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

Start from the beginning

I looked over at John b to see that he was wiping some mud off something in his hand with his thumb revealing a shiny gold color.

"What is that?" I inquired even though I knew good well what he was holding.

"No, you didn't!" Sarah exclaimed, shaking her head with a smile on her face.

"We did it, baby!" John b yelled, holding up the gold for everyone to see.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" JJ screamed making everyone started cheering louder.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" Kiara cheered loudly as she began to freak out as Sarah whooped and hollered while Pope did a little dance, throwing his arms out in the air.

JJ banged his fist against the side of the van before high-fiving me with both hands then bringing me in for a long passionate kiss.

"We're gonna be filthy rich, baby!" I shouted as I grinned ear to ear and JJ did the same with wide eyes.

"We're going full Kook!" JJ yelled, shaking my shoulder violently.

Both JJ and I started cheering "Full Kook" making everyone start cheering as well as we pumped our fists into the air.

As everyone was cheering, I suddenly started feeling lightheaded as a sharp pain struck my side. I stopped hollering and covered my forehead with my hand. I sat back leaning against the side of the van remember how Ms. Crain had stabbed me her fire poker. I prayed that the wound wasn't bad as I lifted my hoodie and the shirt I had underneath. Once I lifted the fabrics, I looked down at my side seeing a huge wound with blood everywhere. It was a lot worse than I expected.

"Shit" I cursed, dropping my shirt and hoodie back over my side. I looked around at everyone who was laughing and smiling. I didn't want to ruin the amazing moment we were all sharing so I decided I wouldn't say anything about it and clean it up when I got home.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard JJ implored making me look over him. He probably noticed that I wasn't cheering with them.

"Yeah, I'm good" I replied, putting on a fake smile. That's when I started feeling dizzy and woozy. My head started spinning as my vision blurred. I held my hand up to my forehead, rubbing it gently.

"Are you sure? You don't look too good" JJ remarked, creasing his eyebrows at me. "Are you too hot? It's kinda hot in here"

"Here let's take this off" He acknowledged, grabbing the end of the black hoodie I was wearing. Before I could stop him from what he was about to see, He pulled it up over my head revealing the white shirt I had underneath.

"Holy shit" He cursed, grabbing my shirt making me look down. There was blood all over it.

"Babe, what the hell happened?"  JJ asked worry clear in his tone as he lifted up my shirt just enough to see the wound on my side.

"It's fine. I'm fine-"

"Hell no, it's not fine!" He shouted making everyone finally notice what was going on. "Did she stab you with the fire poker?"

I nodded as he began to examine the wound. I rested my head back against the seat behind me as JJ grab his hoodie, pressing it on my side.

"Fuck!" I yelled at the sudden sharp pain just above my hip as I tried to push JJ's hands off me.

"Stop," he said harshly making me do what he said and put my hands by my sides again.

"What's going on?" I heard Pope question from the front seat.

"Y/n was stabbed by a fire poker. Drive to the hospital now" Kiara demanded before looking at me with a worried look.

Within just a minute I felt my body going weak. I slumped down so I was basically laying across the floor of the van. JJ lifted the hoodie off my waist to reveal blood soaking the side of the fabric that was pressed against the wound.

"Shit, you're losing too much blood" JJ informed me looking back at the others. "Pope! Step on it!"

"I'm going! I'm going!" Pope replied, looking back at us frantically before putting his eyes on the road again.

I felt my eyes getting droopy as my stomach and side throbbed with a stabbing sensation.

"Hey hey, keep your eyes open for me, baby. Look at me, okay? Concentrate on me" JJ commanded, tapping the side of my cheek gently before pushing my hair away from my face. I did what he said trying to turn my attention to him. It was hard considering my vision was blurring and my eyelids were trying to close on me.

"I'm gonna die, aren't I?" I whispered, tears slowly spilling out of my eyes.

"No no no, don't ever say that. You're gonna be fine" JJ soothed, caressing my cheeks as he wiped my tears with his thumb. My vision wasn't the best but I could tell he was beginning to tear up too.

"Tell me the happy ending again?" I mumbled utter my breath as I felt myself going off the edge. I heard a sob leave his lips before he began speaking.

"Alright, after we get the gold we're gonna get out of this shithole and move down to Yucatán, yeah? And then we're gonna get a big ass house with a pool and everything. It will be right on the shoreline so the ocean can be in our backyard. And—and we'll get married and adopted a puppy as our child" he chuckled slightly as he rubbing circle eights on my cheek. I smiled as he continued rambling on. "I'll buy you all kinds of expensive shit like necklaces and rings and those flowers you really like. We'll also have a boat that we spend all day on. You'll tan while I fish for drum. Oh, and we'll cuddle every time we take a nap or go to bed. We wouldn't have jobs cause we'll be stinking rich"

I giggled a little at his soft words as his lips landed on mine gently and passionately.My eyes closed as he began to pull away. I pried them open when I heard his soft voice.

"We're almost there just stay with me, okay?" His voice was shaky almost a whisper while I felt his tears falling on me.

Finally, the weight on my eyelids got too heavy and when I closed my eyes I couldn't open them again.