Part Three

5 Years Later

Her dad was now gone. He had given up on everything after the loss of Angelina and the divorce. He had zero custody of Johnny and Brad because of his dark history. He also lost his house to the divorce, he lost his job after picking up drinking, he lost hope after the loss of Angelina. He lost the will to live. With the loss of the will to live he took his last leap, the last leap he'd ever take, and he was gone.

Angelina's mother, Christiana got remarried. She even had another two babies, twins, Tony and Toby. She never fully recovered from the loss of Angelina but she was happy. She liked her new life but would love to have Angelina in it.

Brad and Johnny, we're sad at the loss of Angelina and their father but they somewhat pulled through. By this I mean Johnny pulled through but Brad didn't. He hated his stepfather with every ounce of blood in his body. His stepfather wasn't nice to Brad and Johnny. Johnny just held it together but Brad couldn't take it. And as many times as he would tell Cristina she always called him crazy and laughed. Though Brad could kill his Stepfather Lu, he held on.

Angelina is still living, she persevered through the three long horrible years of abuse by the strange man and has escaped. In the past two years, she had written a story about her experience but was never able to get a publisher to publish her book. Everybody thought that she was crazy and turned her down. In the book that she wrote, she explained how the strange strange man took her to an abandoned house in the forest on an empty lot. She wrote about the fourteen identical girls that were also captured and how they escaped from a small hole in the wall. She escaped from the house which was" located right outside of Slovakia. Now she lives on the streets of Slovakia. She has barely any money and she rummages through the garbage and eats whatever scraps she finds.