Chapter 6 ~ The Astronomy Tower

September 22, 1994

I felt really guilty. The only reason I went on a date with Ron was because I wanted to make Draco jealous. I didn't expect him to actually like me. This is getting way out of hand. I decided that I needed to go somewhere and think clearly. 

I walked out of my dorm. I made sure to slam the door extra loud. I hated the bitches that I shared it with. Hannah Abbott always calls me elephant ears. Susan Bones makes fun of my greasy hair. I can't help it my scalp makes a ton of extra grease! 

No one was in the common room when I left. That's good considering it's 12 AM. I'd get my ass whooped if I was caught out this late. Hopefully I don't run into any prefects in the hall. 

As I walked to the Astronomy Tower (I've been using a map, so I am better at directions), I started to hear whispers and giggling. Uh oh. This can't be happening again. Twice in a week. If there are two people fucking in the hallway, I am going to lose it. I walked really slowly trying to make no noise. When I turned the corner, I saw the culprits. Thank god it was just Cedric and Cho Chang, and they were not having sex. I couldn't go this way, though. Cedric's a prefect, and if he saw me, he'd get me into a lot of trouble, especially because he hates me right now. I decided to take a secret passage to the Astronomy Tower. I'll make up with you later, piss boy. 

When I got there, I heard someone crying. The crying definitely sounded familiar. I've heard this cry before. Then it hit me. Draco! Maybe I can help my little Snuggle-Man out! He still hates me though. I decided to approach him. He was standing on the ledge. Was he going to jump?! 

"Draco, don't do it!" I yelled. 

Draco turned suddenly and looked at me. "Leave m*dblood!" He snapped. 

"No! I'm not leaving you here like this!" 

"What's the point, .Malfoy7. No one's going to miss me if I leave."

I needed to say something, and quick. 

"I'd miss you! I already told you the other day that I'm in love with you! If you jump, it'll break my heart."

Draco just stood there for a minute. I waited for him, because it's true. He's mine and I love him. 

Eventually, he stepped off of the ledge. "Is that really true?" He asked. 

"Of course its true! Why would I lie about something like this?" 

Draco scoffed. "Wouldn't be the first time."

I can't believe someone would lie to my Draco like that. 

"Oh Draco," I said. "Who hurt you?"

Draco broke down. He fell onto his knees and started sobbing. I quickly ran over and wrapped my arms around him. It felt amazing to have the Draco Lucius Malfoy crying in my arms! 

After a while of holding him, Draco finally sat up. "It's Pansy." He mumbled. 

Of course it was that whore. "What did she do?" I asked. 

"S-s-s-she broke u-up with m-m-me!" He stuttered. "She said she was a lesbian."

Oh. 

"Um, well I guess you're better off?" I said questionably. 

"I mean yeah, but I gave her everything!" Draco whined. "I bought her shit all of the fucking time, and I fucked her whenever she asked! I was planning on saving myself for marriage, but she wanted a go on this dick, and I couldn't refuse! Have you seen those tits?!" 

I have, but I probably shouldn't say that. 

"She left me for that m*dblood Granger! GRANGER!" He sobbed. "The know-it-all Gryfindor m*dblood!" 

"Oh Draco," I sighed. "I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better." 

Draco looked up at me. "Well I can think of something." He smirked. 

~

~

~

Well, he had a micro-penis that tasted like old socks, but I did it! I helped him out, and he's finally starting to warm up to me! There's something I have to do before I can really get on the next level with him, though, and that's get Ron out of the picture. I'm going to have to reject him.