Chapter 5 ~ Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop

September 22, 1994

After four more boring days of classes and countless embarrassing interactions between Draco and I, it was finally Saturday! Today was the day I had my date with Ron. I knew exactly what to wear, too. 

A couple of days ago, I had to run to Hogsmeade because I heard that Zonko's was having a sale on life size Tom Felton cardboard cutouts. There's no way I was going to miss that. As I was walking back after purchasing my cutout, there was something that caught my eye. In the display of a dress shop, there was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. I knew that Ron would DIE for this dress, so I got it to wear on my date. 

So I went to my closet and took the dress. A single tear fell from my eye. It's perfect. I thought. This was the dress. It was a knee-length dress with short sleeves. The color was a bright neon pink. I put on some of those 2 dollar black flats from Walmart on, and my outfit was complete. Now, It was time for hair and makeup. I decided to do a shoulder braid for my hair. It reminded me of Katniss Everdeen's hair. She's my Icon! I've only ever seen the movies, though. For my makeup, I just did some simple blue eye shadow, a lot of blush, and red lip gloss. I looked perfect!

Ron said he was going to meet me at Hogsmeade. I thought that was kind of rude. Why won't he be a true gentleman and walk me there? Whatever, he is only temporary. I have to make sure I don't fall in love with him. The only reason I am doing this is to get revenge on that whore Pansy. I am getting my true man back, Draco Lucius Malfoy. 

I started to walk out of the castle, but then I realized that I have no idea where to go. Then, I saw Ron! I will walk there with him. I ran up to him and called his name.

"Hey Ron, wait up!" I called. 

Ron stopped and turned to look at me. I saw him trying to hold in laughter. What was that all about?

I finally made it to where he was standing. "Hello Shmoopy-poo! Ready for our date?" I asked.

"Uh, sure." Ron said. He gulped and started to walk. 

"Soooo," I began. "I've been thinking about where we should go in Hogsmeade. How about Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop?"

Ron looked at me. "Isn't that the place where all the Hogwarts couples go?" He asked. 

"Yup! I figured it'd be nice to have a romantic setting for our first date." Then, I smacked his ass. 

He was surprised at that. "What'd you do that for??" He yelped. 

"Oh, I just thought I'd be nice to smack that round, firm ass of yours, Shmoops." 

"Er, okay..." 

We walked for a little while, and after about 20 minutes or so, we finally made it to Madam Puddifoot's. When we walked in, a little bell chimed. "Hello dears!" a voice called from in he kitchen. "I'll be with you in a moment, sit anywhere you'd like." 

I looked around for an empty table. It was very full of couples in here. Then, I saw the shock of my life. Sitting at a table by the window was none other than Draco and Pansy. Seeing them together really made my blood boil. I took a deep breath and ignored them. 

"Over there." Ron pointed at a table that was across the room from where Draco and Pansy were. That was a perfect spot. I needed no distractions whatsoever. Draco's soft blonde hair, deep grey eyes, and perfect smile was definitely a distraction. 

Ron and I sat down. Madam Puddifoot came by and served us tea and cookies, or as British people called them, biscuits. They were pretty good, actually. Ron and I just talked. I didn't really know what to talk about. I have no idea what my family life is like here. Hopefully I have different parents than my real Mom and Dad. I'm still pissed at Mom. I didn't really have anything to ask Ron. I already knew most everything about him. We still had a pretty good time talking about random things though. 

I noticed Draco and Pansy leaving while Ron was talking about his favorite quidditch team. The Cannons suck, so I was already zoning him out. I started to laugh really loud to try and get Draco's attention. 

"HAHAhahaHaHahhaHAaHahahahahahahahahaHA. You are so funny Ron! You make me laugh so hard!" I pretended to wipe tears from my eyes. Draco looked over at me. He looked almost insulted to see us together. Then, he flipped me off. Well that was rude. After that, he just left. I totally bet he was super jealous. Seemed like it to me. 

After our date, Ron and I walked back to the castle.

"You know Carson, I actually had a pretty good time." He confessed. 

"Oh yeah, me too." I said. I wasn't really listening. I was distracted by the thought of Draco. Ron dropped me off at my common room. 

"Er, hey Carson, I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to go on another date later." He asked. 

That caught me off guard. Does Ron actually like me?! I didn't know what to say. 

"Sure, I can go on another date with you." I replied. 

"Great!" Ron exclaimed. Then, he left. 

Well shit. This is a really sticky situation. Is Ron actually in love with me? Now what am  supposed to do?!