Chapter Twelve; The USJ

Începe de la început

I was snapped out of it by Todoroki pulling me back. The class backed up out of the way, apparently Aizawa told them too. They were all staring at me. "Midoriya are you all right?!" Aizawa gave me a concerned look. I shook Todoroki off and I didn't answer Aizawa.

He apparently took that as a yes because he put his googles on and told Thirteen to protect us. He started to run off, but I used my quirk to wrap his scarf around his eyes and threw him back into class before flying off.

The ground shook as I made two scythes and swung them into the crowd of what had to be two hundred people. Maybe more. I knocked a dozen down with the swing, they screamed in agony and started coughing up blood.

I stood there and lifted my hand and my Scythes tore through the crowd of villains, not killing any. But dozens at a time collapsed and the smell of blood wreaked havoc in the USJ. I could hear the class gag at it and Aizawa yelling at me to stop and come back.

I ignored him and once I got through half the crowd, they started backing away in fear of me. I could see Shigaraki getting annoyed and scratching his neck ferociously. Demanding them to come fight me. That I was just a child capable of nothing.

"Well, this child is about to murder you, you bastard." I called back my Scythes and they looked half relieved. Maybe I reached my limit, maybe I didn't want to fight anymore. But soon those looks of relief turned into wide eyes of terror as the ground started shaking again. But this time it felt as though a mini earth quake hit the USJ.

Soon two huge serpents came out of the ground behind me. I coughed up blood on my bandana. "This takes a lot out of me."

I lifted my hand and the serpents opened their jaws and attacked the crowd and within seconds another half of the group were wiped out and I started coughed up more blood.

"Master Shigaraki, we must send the Nomu out to deal with him! At this rate we will be wiped out before All Might even get here!" Kurogiri's voice was filled with fear and panic and I smiled in satisfaction. "Be afraid you bastard. You're dying here today too." But Shigaraki's voice was not filled with fear. His was filled with malice and annoyance.

"Fine send him out. What a disgraceful use of the Nomu." It only pissed my off more that Shigaraki wasn't even afraid of what was happening. "I'm nothing more than an annoyance to him!" I gritted my teeth.

But before I could do anything about it, the Nomu attacked one of the serpents and with one punch it fell apart. I was taken aback. Shigaraki started laughing. "How do you like that brat?! That is the weapon that will kill All Might!" His laugh echoed throughout the USJ.

"Midoriya get back! You can't beat something that was meant to kill All Might!" I looked back at Aizawa. "Like you can! I will not get back! This bastard is mine." I took of my Bandana and took a deep breath and let out a stream of yellow fire that roared as it covered the serpent.

When the serpents opened its mouth to attack the roar of the flame made it sound like it, itself was roaring. I raised my hand and it attacked the Nomu. My clothes started to form holes from the heat. Loud clashes emerged as the Nomu and my serpent fought. Time and time again it broke and I put it back together, until finally I managed to tear the bottom half of the Nomu off.

"It's finally dead." I changed my focus from the now dead Nomu to the rest of the of the grunts and I sent it after them. They screamed in terror but right before the serpent could hit them the Nomu stepped in and the serpent was destroyed in one powerful punch. The glass roof of the USJ shattered from the impact.

I was in shock. My hood flew off from the wind of the impact, revealing my more degenerated state. The class gasped. "What's wrong with him?!" Aizawa got furious with me. "MIDORIYA YOU IDOIT. STAND DOWN BEFORE YOUR OWN QUIRK KILLS YOU!" I looked back at Aizawa with sunken in cheeks and eye sockets. By eyes shining a bright white.