two

Reggie Reid

"Reggie let's go!" Leo says. I groan and get up, looking at the time to see I'm late and I run into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I put on a plain black shirt and some gym shorts with my AF1's. I grab my backpack and go downstairs into the living room to see Leo,Davian, and Darrius. Davian and Darrius are brother and also on the football team. Leo is on the football team and has a little sister named Destiny who also goes to school with us but we rarely see her. They get up and walk out the door with me following behind. We get out and walk our separate ways.

Classes are done and now It's time for football practice. I walk onto the field and start to warm up with the boys. We do a few drills and go through the plays.

**

I got home, took a shower and put on some shorts. The boys invited some hoes over like usual, I looked over and saw them walking in and the first one that caught my eye was Alexis she her black hair in a bun with two blue strands hanging down in the front and her light blue eyes made her tanned skin pop. She had three others girls beside her but i didn't really pay attention as my eyes trailed over her body and back up to her face,i winked and noticed her cheeks turn a light pink while she walked over to me. We talked for a little and ended going to my room to chill a lil more. She a movie for us to watch but i didn't pay attention because i was looking at her the whole time.

"What?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts and looking at me.

"Nothing" i say turning my attention to the tv. She grabbed my face making me look at her and my eyes instantly landed on her lips. We ended up having a little quickie before her and her friends left. Me and the boys gathered on the couch and talked about what went down.

I checked my dm seeing i got one from Alexis and responded back. I scrolled on instagram for a little bit longer before deciding to go to sleep since coach changed practice for it to be in the morning before school instead of after.