one

Noelani Edwards

Class is finally over and now it's time for work, well watch tv for a little then it's time for work. I walk to my building and take the stairs because some dumbass broke the elevator. I have to take 5 flights of stairs... fucking 5 and it may not be a lot to some people but it is to me especially when i've had a long day of class and even work. I get to my floor and walk towards my dorm room, I walk in and see my 2 bestfriends, Kaysie and Destiny watching what seems to be chucky on the couch. I put my stuff down trying to be as quiet as possible and walk towards the couch . I slightly bend down but i still look the same since im already short. I tap both of their shoulders and they scream and jump off the couch making me laugh.

"Fucking asshole, don't do that. Ima start putting a bell on you to know when your around." Destiny says slowly sitting back on the couch with Kaysie.

"You wouldn't" I say putting a hand over my heart.

"Definitely would." they both say in unison. I pout and walk into me and kaysie's room, flopping on my bed. I pull my phone out of my pocket and scroll through my feed.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for work." Destiny says standing in the doorway. I look at the time and jump up noticing that if i don't get ready now I'm gonna be late. I grab a pair of denim shorts and a block v-neck top. I get changed and put on my black high top converse. I sat at my vanity and put on some light makeup and some lip gloss. I grab my phone and walk into the living room, grabbing my keys off the counter.

"Im leaving" I say as i walk out the door. I walk down the stairs to the car and drive to work. I park and get out, walking in through the back door. I clock in and go behind the bar, I get to work and serve my first customer.

**

I get out of the shower and put on a white lace matching bra and panty set, along with a big shirt and some shorts. I check the time to see that it's only 11:42. I hear the front door open and I creep to Kaysie and I's door to see who it is. It's our other roommate/bestfriend Hayley and it looks like she's been crying.

"Hayley? What's wrong?" I say as I walk out my room. I walk towards her and she hugs me.

"Nothing, im okay, just a little overwhelmed.."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask as she pulls away a little bit.

"No i think im just gonna get some rest.."

"Ok, if you ever wanna talk i'll listen." I say as she walks towards her room. She turns around and shoots me a smile smile before walking into her room. I go back into my room and lay down. I watch netflix on my phone before letting the darkness take over.