1/Welcome to junior year.

Începe de la început

"Of course, you know, you're not like or seem like any of the other student's I've met here."

"Is that a compliment because, I'll take it." I laugh and she shakes her head smiling.

I'm silently playing with my fingers in my hand before the door opens, a girl with brownish-blonde hair walks in with a black t-shirt on, dark washed jeans with holes in the knees and black tennis shoes. "I'm here." she says and I look back at her and she raises her eyebrows at me then plops into the chair next to me.

"Mercy, thank you for coming. This is Josephine." Mrs. Elliot says as she grabs a paper out of the printer. "Hi, nice to meet you." I look at her and nod.

"I'm Mercy," she says and I nod again. She looks nice honestly, or looks mad. I can't tell.

"Now, here Josephine is your schedule, and Mercy will you show her around and help her to her classes today?" Mrs. Elliot asks and Mercy stands up and I do as she does as well. "Got it, come on." she says to me and I nod to Mrs. Elliot and follow Mercy to the half empty school.

"Alright, we have a kinda different schedule, mostly." She laughs and I nod looking at my schedule and she walks down the hallway. "Your locker is right here, mine is down there just in case you were wondering, not like you cared but." she laughs and I laugh. "Thanks,"

As we continue to walk down some hallways, she points to classroom doors and tells me whether I should go to them or not and whose class they are. "So, you went to that private school down the road I hear," she says looking at me. "Yeah, uh it's my dad's school so-" I begin before she pauses and stops in her tracks. "You're the pastor's daughter? Like actually?"

"Yeah..." I give her an odd expression unsure what that has to do with anything. "Damn, I thought it was just a rumor. The pastor's daughter with the nice boobs." She says and I choke. "I'm sorry what?"

"You don't know...nothing just forget it." she says and continues to walk down the hallway and I catch up to her. "What do you mean the pastor's daughter with the nice..you know..."

She slightly laughs, "Just some kids around here have seen you around before and called you the pastor's daughter with the nice boobs. Really just ignore them though, their all assholes and you don't need to worry about them." She shrugs. "Uh, okay that's kind of actually disgusting." I shake my head in disgust. She shrugs again walking backwards facing me, "I know really, men are so disgusting." she fake pouts and the bell rings. "See you next period," she says and I stand there dumbfounded and confused. Okay, well guess I'm the pastor's daughter with the nice boobs.

I walk down the hallway to the classroom, it's history so I'm hoping it won't be bad because I hated my last history class, including the people in it. I sit in the middle row on the end just because I didn't want to be in the front of the back. As I'm about to look in my backpack to sneakily text Mia on my phone I hear something that sounds odd to me which shocks me out of my action. "Holy fuck, dude the virgin mary with the nice boobs." A tall guy says with his hand holding onto his backpack and looking at me jaw dropped then looking behind him to a even taller guy wearing a white shirt, black jeans and he's just holding a notebook. He has brown hair slicked back slightly with a piece of hair dangling in the front. He looks very attractive, just not my type. He has tattoos only on his two fingers, a king and queen symbol..it's cool..I guess? I look up at the guy who yelled that directly in the eyes and then shake my head and text Mia. "It's been okay so far, nothing crazy, nothing bad. Just found out I'm called the pastor's daughter with the nice boobs."

I shake my head and throw my phone back into my backpack, "You know, you don't need to secretly text someone in your backpack. The teacher's not even in here yet." the taller guy with the brown hair whispers to me as he's sitting right next to me and it shocks me and I jump slightly. "Okay," I say unsure what else to say and I just zip my backpack and just start doodling random designs on my notebook. "Josephine, right?" he whispers to me and I look back at him. "Yeah."