Ecstasy... Sour D...

Lisa smiled, remembering a dance routine she had for this song, Faded by Tink. It was a really sensual dance, but the lyrics seem to fit her situation.

It's already so intense, I know when you kiss my lips.

Her hands ran down her body as she felt herself with no shame, moving her hips in such a beautiful manner.

The song ended, and she plopped on the ground, admitting defeat. If she went on for another moment, she was sure she would pass out soon.

So she stayed put, chilling there for a bit before gentle knocks on the door hit her ears. The Thai girl got up and opened the door.

The lady stood by the door, "Just a reminder Miss Manoban. You have 15 minutes more."

Lisa smiled politely, "Thank you."

That's when she decided she should leave. She sauntered over to her phone, picking it up and realising that she had quite a few messages.

4 unread messages from chaeyoung
17 unread messages from jisoo
2 missed calls from jisoo

Lisa's eyes widened at Jisoo's persistence to get her attention, so she replied to the older girl first.

jisoo

lisa
are you free?
please help me
i need help
lisa?
lalisa! please
this is serious
i'm gonna die please

The rest of the texts were of similar pattern. She decided to get home before calling Jisoo. It probably isn't that big of a deal as Jisoo made it out to be.

On her way back into her apartment, she checked Chaeyoung's messages.

chaeyoung

morning :)

morning lisa
not me waking up late and missing
church
the big man's going to be upset
where are you?

sorry, was just at the dance studio

aw i wished i could see :(

Lisa was a little... troubled. How could Chaeyoung be so normal after they kissed. Was kissing a normal thing to do in Korea too? The last time she checked, it was an indication of romantic interest. She thought about Chaeyoung liking her back, but the mixed signals were so hard to read.

She goes back into her home and gave Rosé a reply before dialling Jisoo's number.

"Unnie, what happened?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa I think I might have just exposed myself to her," Jisoo said in a rather grim tone.

Lisa blinked, "Elaborate?"

Jisoo sucked in a breath, "I told her I had eyes for someone. And I accidentally left the gender, so she knows I like a girl now."

"Oh... But she doesn't know that it's her does she?"

"No. But what she told me— about the boy she liked. It sounds like love Lisa..."