"No...no.....nooooo" she was chanting in her mind, her head was spinning she was trying to control herself but like her body had it's own mind it fell on the floor unconscious.

Minal had to do some late night study so to wake herself up she was going to make herself some coffee she was passing by Noor's room when she saw a figure sprawled on the floor getting near her she called everyone trying to wake her up.
"Noor...utho Noor......Amma...bhai...baba....koi hai...." putting her head on her thighs she was shaking her to wake up.

"Kya ho gaya Minal kyon cheekh rahi ho....." Asad Aasif and others rushed hearing her panicked voice however seeing Noor on the floor Asad picked her in his arms.

"Ya Allah yeh kya ho gaya meri bachchi ko.....koi doctor ko call karo" Amma ji cried seeing Asad carrying Noor in his arms Irfan Malik who was pushing her wheel chair picked his phone calling their family doctor.

Laying her on the bed amma ji sits near her Rifat also sits on the other side of the bed gulshan was sitting on the sofa a boring look plastered on her face, Minal came with a glass of water giving it to Rifat she stands beside Asad who was panicking out of his mind but didn't let it appear on his face.

Rifat sprinkles water on her face, Noor was getting her conscious back when doctor also entered there.

"Assalamu alaikum Amma ji kaisi hai aap...." Dr khan who is their family doctor greeted Amma ji.

"Mai toh thik hoon Nafisha.....pata nhi Noor ko kya ho gaya achanak se behosh ho gayi hai" Dr Khan told all the males to wait outside, Noor who got her conscious back didn't opened her eyes however hearing the males going outside she slowly opened her eyes.

"Kya ho gaya Noor....." checking her eyes, vitals and heartbeat she asked her some normal question like she is in tension or anything else, Noor told her that everything is fine maybe because of wedding prepration she didn't get proper rest.

"Noor isse pehle bhi kabhi chakkar aaya ho....ya kamzori lagi"

"Haan kal bhi ek baar chakkar aaya tha....kal se ultiyan bhi hui hai kayi baar" from last two days Noor was vomiting but thinking it as some normal stomach bug taking some home remedy she ignored it.

"Kyaaa ulti ho rahi hai.....chakkar bhi aa raha hai...upar se aaj behosh bhi ho gayi..... Allah khair kare....." gulshan was as always spitting poison with her tounge.

"Noor tumhara last periods kab aaye the...." looking at everyone Dr Khan asked her with a frightened expression on her face.

"Mu...mujhe thik se yaad nhi hai....shayad pichhle mahine...." 'no...no she can't be....ya Allah yeh kya ho gaya' she was sweating in fear.

"Ok koi baat nhi.....ghabrao nhi" giving her the pregnancy kit Dr khan
also went with her to the bathroom.

"Amma ji........ pata nhi mai kaise kahun....but.....Noor is...... pregnant Amma ji" with head bowed down Noor came out of the bathroom crying silently hiding behind Dr khan.

"Kya matlab kaise kahun.......Malik khandan ka chasmo chiraag mere Asad ki pari ya shehzada aa raha hai pure danke ki chot pe kahen " Noor was shocked hearing amma's happy voice, lifting her face she looked towards Amma ji who was looking like she heard the happiest news of her life looking at her crying face Amma ji gestured her to come near her rushing in her awaiting arms Noor hides her face in her chest crying hystricly.

"Dr khan is everything ok...." seeing her walking out of the room asad stood from chair rushing to her side.

"Everything is fine just make sure she eats healthy food.....and she shouldn't be stressing herself in this condition"

"This condition......mai kuchh samjha nhi" Irfan Malik and other also stood up.

"Mr Malik Noor is pregnant...." everyone looked at each other shocked out of their mind, Asad couldn't believe it how can Allah bless him with such a good news when he never did something special for him, he was a gunaahgar who always complained for not getting any love and now Allah had blessed him with all the love of the world.

"Are you sure Dr khan...." like he woke up from some beautiful dream he rushed to his father hugging him tightly.

"BABA aap dadu banne wale hai...." Irfan Malik too hugged him tightly he didn't know that today is the day when he will hear the two most beautiful things of his life, first one is him calling him baba after so many years and the second one is the upcoming news of his first ever grandchild, he was thankful to Allah that they didn't took any wrong decision three years ago, he loved Noor he can see it through the shine of his eyes and the smile on his face.

"Mai shukran ke nafil padh loon" detaching himself from him he patted his back, realizing the situation he too steps back rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Bhai aap toh bade chhupe rushtam nikle.....hume bhanak tak nhi lagne di" Aasif teased side hugging him.

"Maaf kar den Amma....plzz maaf kar den" hugging her tightly she was continuously apologizing to her.

"Bas bohut ho gaya ab chup ho jao chanda iss tarah ro ro kar tumne khud ko halkan kar lena hai.....Minal jao ja kar us nalayak ko andar bhejo.....aur tum sab jao jaa kar mooh mitha karwao bhaii humare ghar ek nanha mehman aa raha hai"

"Amma aapne bulaya mujhe...." he was going to give Aasif some witty comeback when Minal told him that Amma is calling him. with a sheepish look on his face he entered there, she was dreading this moment when she will have to face him hearing his voice she hides her face in Amma ji's chest.

;_____;______;______;______;______;_____;

Oh Nooo Our Noor is prego 🙊🤰
What will happen now?????

Socho.....socho🤔🤔🤔