"Yeah dado is only sweet sixteen.....hai na dado.." Aasif and shahid also came out of their room in their designer suits.

everyone reached the venue in their designer clothes, Mahi was looking like a true beauty in her red and white gharara all of them had tears in their eyes looking at their gudiya in bridal look, other girls of the house also gave complement to each other in their heavy designer dresses. Noor was also dressed in a heavy maroon gharara looking like a hoor but that dushman-e-jaan didn't looked at her once acting all busy in prepration anytime she approached him he left from there and now he was standing with Neelu laughing with her making her burn in jealousy,

"Neelu tumhe tayi ammi bula rahi hai...." angrily walking towards them she fake smiled at her who half heartedly walked away from there smiling at him, he also returned her smile.

"Aur aap....aapki himmat kaise hui us Neelu ke saath yun hans hans ke baatein karne ki..." she hissed at him under her breath.

"Kyon tumhe kya fark padta hai......tum jao maze karo sab ke saath" 'oh was she looking beautiful in anger' he was so going to enjoy this, he was not angry with her any more he got to know from Mahi that she Noor and Minal had a sleepover so he totally understood her situation, whole day he was busy in prepration that's why he didn't got time to receive her calls, when he saw her entering the wedding hall in that maroon dress he could hardly breath but when she started to move around him trying to persuade him who according to her is naaraz he enjoyed her attention and her being jealous is cherry on the top.

"Saa..."not hearing her he stomped away from there acting all angry, whole function he was talking to Neelu just to make her jealous, but him being all lovey dovey with Neelu didn't go unnoticed by Irfan Malik who totally misinterpreted the situation.

After Mahi's rukhsati which was very hard for everyone specially Rifat who was sniffing even now when everyone was relaxing in the living room sipping coffee.

"Bas ho gaya Rifat aur kitna rona hai.....bachchi apne ghar ki hui hai isse badi khushi ki baat aur kya ho sakti hai " rubbing her back Imran Malik tried console his wife.

"Haan bas meri toh khuda se yehi dua hai ki meri saari bachchiyan apne apne ghar ki ho jaye...." sipping her chai Amma ji closed her eyes in silent prayer.

                              °°°°°°°°

"Amma mujhe aap se kuchh baat karni hai......." it was after two days from Mahi's wedding when Irfan Malik decided to open the topic which is disturbing him from quite some time.

"Amma aapko toh pata hai Noor aur Asad ka nikah kaise halaat me hua tha..."

"Mai kuchh samjhi nhi Irfan saaf saaf kaho kya baat hai..." Amma ji was confused at his out of the blue words.

"Amma mujhse gulshan ne Asad aur Neelu ke silsile me baat ki thi par maine us ki baat par koi khaasa tawajjoh nhi di......lekin Mahi ki shadi me jab maine apne bachche ko neelu ke saath itna khush dekha to mujhe laga ki shayad gulshan sahi keh rahi hai"

"Amma mujhe lagta hai ki humen Noor aur Asad dono ko iss zabardasti ke rishte se azaad kar dena chahiye" like every night Noor was coming to give Amma ji her medicine when she saw Irfan Malik and Amma ji talking not understanding she was going to knock when heard the earth scattering words of Irfan Malik moving back she quickly rushed towards Asad's room.

"Yeah...yeah everything is all right here.....don't worry I will try to leave as soon as possible......bye take care darling......love you" is this some horrible nightmare if yess then she wants to wake up from this, no she cant believe this he couldn't cheat on her after getting everything from her he was planning to leave her.