Pt.10

Sunoo and Ni-Ki decide to sleepover at Grandma Park's house as they want to discussed about what Heeseung told them this morning.

"I suggest we should tell Grandma Park about this.. I mean she knows about Heeseung's story long ago, and she also feel bad for him so I think she will give us the worthy decisions." Sunoo suggested and everyone agrees.

Ni-Ki went to call for Grandma Park as he being careful to not let Mr. Shim, Mrs. Shim and Mrs. Park know about this. Plus, Heeseung did said its better to tell to someone that they actually think they can give them the worth ideas or made the decisions for them.

"You call for me boys?"

Grandma Park went inside to look at the boys was sitting in circle while Ni-Ki quitely closed the door and locked it then told Grandma Park to sit down.

"What's wrong?" Grandma Park questioned as the boys were looking at her with those hesitations faces. "So uhm.. we actually have something to told you, grandma.. and we need your opinions.." Jake said as he take a glanced at Jay.

"Mhm? What's this all about?" Asked Grandma Park with curiosity. "Its about dad's accident... and its has something to do with the tragic story that you told us before..." Jay said making Grandma Park look at them weirdly. "Straight to the point, boys.."

The boys take a deep breathe before they told Grandma Park everything about how they met and talking with those spirits and the cursed boy, Heeseung. The boys did admit its was their fault that this happened so they apologized at Grandma Park who is shocked with the news and tearing up.

"T- Then what to do? Aigoo.. kids, this is dangerous for you boys." Grandma Park starts to panicked, don't know what to do. The boys look at each other before look back at the old lady sitting in front of them.

"Heeseung hyung did said that we have two option and we need to decide tonight.." Jay said as he stare at his grandma. They told her about the options and she got more shocked.

Grandma Park tearing up as she doesn't want this to happened. She even got shocked when she got know that Lee Heeseung, the cursed boy, is still in this village... she have a secret that she needs to tell the boys but she can't tell them yet, at least not for now. She thought, she needs to make up somethings that she did in the past, she don't want her grandchildrens faced the same things like Heeseung did.. She knows, if she didn't do that, this probably never happened.. and now, she need to make up with the mistakes she cause.

"I'll decide it then.. You guys, go live with those spirits, with Heeseung. I don't care, I'll help you boys get away if the villagers starts to attack you boys.."

The boys looks at the old lady disbelief, shocked with whatever she just said. They thought she would let them died but she actually want to protect them.

"A- Are you serious, Grandma Park?" Ni-Ki asked then Grandma Park nods while smile bitterly, she wipes her tears then she hugs the boys. "Promised me that you guys will lived happily after this end okay? And also, do me a favor will you?" The boys look at each others before look at their grandma as they hug her back.

LATER ON, after they done discussing, someone knocked on the boys bedroom. "Sunoo? Ni-Ki? There's some news we just found out and have to tell you two right now, so please come out." Mrs. Shim said as they all stands up and get out from the bedroom with curiosity.

"What's wrong, mom?" Asked Jake as the boys look at Mrs. Shim looking at them with those worry face. The boys look at the living room where Mrs. Park and Mr. Shim talking with some villagers who just came by. They all have that sad faces.

"What's going on here?" Asked Sunoo innocently :') All eyes went to Sunoo and Ni-Ki then they all look away as they sigh. "Sunoo, Ni-Ki.. your parents have gone." Mrs. Park said as the room filled with silent. "W- What? What do you mean our parents have gone?" Questioned Ni-Ki as he doesn't understand anything while Sunoo seems to figure it out since he's start to tearing up.

"They're dead. We found their body laying down on the floor unconsciously, the bloods from their mouth keeps getting out.. we're sorry, boys." One of the villagers said making Ni-Ki and Sunoo having their mental breakdown.. they both crying non-stops that night.

Jay and Jake felt bad for the youngest.. and so do the others.. they tried their best to keep boys calm down and gone to sleep. Sunoo and Ni-Ki don't have any others family relatives, so Grandma Park decide to take care of them both even tho she knows it won't last long. Its very surprised for others villagers to heard about the news that the kids parents died just like that, they thought maybe the parents have some illness that they didn't tell about it to the others or maybe they thought the cursed came back once again... :>