Pt.3

Its saturday morning and the boys already hang out at the playground by themselves, the playground aren't that far from their house so their parents doesn't care, plus Sunoo and Ni-Ki knows way back home.

The playground is an old playground but since that's the only playground the village have so the kids at the village got used to it, the playground were surround by trees which lead to the forest except for the entrance they walk in.

There's no other people except these 4 boys who are still playing happily. "Why its only us at here?" Jake asked since he's scared so easily. "Don't worry hyung! If anything happened, we both know how to get home faster!" Sunoo said then Ni-Ki nods in agreements. They're continue to play together but not until Jay spot there's a boy enter the playground place with a sunflower on his hand.

The boy saw them and just standing awkwardly at the entrance, the boy seems to be much more younger than Sunoo and Ni-Ki since he's small and he has that baby face.

Jake notice that Jay were staring at somewhere. "Jay hyung! What are you staring at?" Jake asked as Sunoo and Ni-Ki decide to walked closer toward them both to see what's happening.

"There's a boy!" Jay said while pointing at the boy who is still standing with a sunflower on his hand. "Aww he looks so cute! We should play with him!" Jake said and Sunoo agrees. "Hey you there! Wanna play together?" Sunoo call for the boy as he waving his hand at the air trying to get the boy's attention.

The boy surprised with the sudden call, and he quickly ran away into the forest beside them. The 4 boys shocked with the sudden run. "Did we scare him?" Ni-Ki asked but Sunoo just shrug, he also ran, follow where the boy run... The others also follow Sunoo since they don't want Sunoo to be left alone.

"H-Hey! Stop running! We just want to play together!" Sunoo shout as he can feel that he's out of breathe but then the boy stop as he turn around to look at the 4 boys who are exhausted by running for an hour.

The boy look at them while his legs were trembling. "Y- You guys shouldn't have follow me!" Shout the boy leaving the others in confusion.

"What do you mean? We're just want to be friends! Sorry if we scared you, we didn't meant to!" Sunoo said as he get closer to the boy, same goes as the others.

Jay realized that they're inside deep forest. "Guys! We're in forest!" said Jay while looking around, the others also start to look around while shocking.

"Oh no, we will get lost in our way back home.." Ni-Ki mutters but loud enough for everyone can hear. "What?!"

"You guys shouldn't have talk to me or follow me!" The boy said making the attention goes to him. "What do you mean? Its not like you're spirits or something." Sunoo said as he shrugged his shoulder.

"Its because I am! That's why!" The 4 boys look at the younger boy in disbelief then they laugh. "What on earth are you joking about? Don't try to prank us." Ni-Ki said but the boy pout as he glare at them and then he sigh.

"I'm not joking, I'm serious! You guys shouldn't have follow me running to this forest! Don't you guys heard about the forest rumours?" The boy said.

"What rumours?" Jay and Jake question then look at Ni-Ki and Sunoo as they're both were thinking. Then Sunoo hoping quickly as if he remember something.

"Well yeah I do heard of the forest rumours where there's so many spirits live at here, but they said normal people can't see the spirits unless the spirits want to show themselves." Said Sunoo proudly.

"And now you guys are dead for sure if my brothers spirits saw you guys at here." Said the boy as he looks around him as if he's trying searching for someone.

"What? Your brothers are spirits? That's crazy." Jake said making Ni-Ki laugh. "Why are you trying to claim that you're spirits?" Sunoo ask the boy as he tried to put his hand on the boy's shoulder but the boy quickly dodge it.

"Don't touch me! I can't touch humans!" Shout the boy as he starts to trembling. The 4 boys try calm him down. "Hey calm down!" Sunoo said then suddenly there's a voice coming from behind them.

"What's up with noise here?"

They all turn around to see there's huge grey werewolf. "werewolf?!" Jake screaming as his legs trembling. "Chan hyung? What are you doing here?" Asked the boy calmly while the others boy are trembling.

"Ah Jungwon, I just hear a noise so I just want to see what's happen and to see its you and...humans?!" Said the werewolf named Chan, shockly. "The werewolf can talk?!" Ni-Ki gasp.

"T- They didn't believe me when I said that I'm not a human, and they've been follow me running to here." Said the boy named Jungwon.

"So you're not joking at all?!" Jay looks at Jungwon unbelievable. "Listen here kids, I'm hungry right now, I would literally eat you anytime right now." Chan said as his stomach growling to show that he's hungry.

The boys gulped as they're scared. "W- Wait hyung! You can't eat humans! Seungie hyung has warn you about that!" Jungwon said but Chan ignore him as he get closer to the 4 boys who are trembling hardly, scared to death.

"Who cares about that cursed boy?"

"I heard you, dumbass."

They all turn around to see a tall boy with red hair wearing a red fox mask covering his whole face, holding a stick. "Oh my lord, Heeseung. What are you doing at here?" Chan asked as he quickly back away, scared for that boy.

"To kill you."

Chan quickly ran away after heard the boy named Heeseung said something like that. Heeseung just chuckle as he just scared the werewolf for fun.

"Seungie hyung!" Jungwon quickly jump onto Heeseung who is surprised by the sudden action but just laugh anyway.

"Eh?"

Heeseung and Jungwon looks at the 4 confused boys with their legs trembling in scared.