Pt.1

"Jay-ah! Be careful!" An old man warned the little boy named Jay who is running around the backyard, which full of grass and flowers, Jay running around with his little cousin, Jake, happily as they're both laughing at each others and starts to chase each others.

"Okay, dad!" Shout Jay then continue to chase Jake who is just bothering him by poking his nose with a sunflower that he just pick up.

"Ah! Jay hyung! That's tickles!" Jake laughing and fell onto the ground as Jay start to tickling him. Two old man watching the kids while sitting on a fancy chair, as they're sipping a tea and chuckled.

"Kids really are active these days." One of them who is Jake's dad, said, as he take another sip of his hot tea. The other who is Jay's dad just nod in agreement.

Soon after, Jay's mom and Jake's mom came at the backyard with a plate of donuts. "Boys! Here's some donuts!" Shout Ms. Shim who is Jake's mom.

The little boys nod and ran towards theirs mom as fast as they could. While they were eating their donuts as they sit next to their dads, Jay's mom looks at them while smiling happily.

"So boys, your dads and us already plan to go on vacation for this summer break."

The boys stop eating their donuts then look at each others and their parents with those sparkly eyes as soon as Jay's mom said that. "Really? Where we will going?" asked Jake as he hop on his chair while sit down.

"We will be go visit grandma at the village! I'm sure grandma already miss both of you just like you boys miss him right?" Jake's mom said then happily clap her hand. "Yay! We want to see grandma too, right Jake?" Jay said while elbowing Jake's right arm. Jake chuckled then nod. "Yeah of course! We miss her so so much!" The elders chuckles as they look at their sons laughing together while shooking their heads, adoring the boys cuteness.

Soon after, the summer holiday has come, the two families quickly getting ready, preparing their bags to stay at their grandma's house for a month, until the summer breaks is over.

They left the house early in the morning because it will takes time, so the boys have gone back to sleep inside the car for 2-3 hours until their moms who sat beside them, waking them both up since they're already reached the destination.

The boys get out from the car and quickly ran toward their grandmother who is sitting at the bench with a cat, outside her house while smiling and waving at the boys happily.

The boys and their grandma hug each others and confess their missing feelings. Their parents also greeted the old lady as the dads carried the all bags.

As they get into the grandma's house, they get a room for themselves, and as soon as they lay on their own beds, they fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Time passes as the boys still falling asleep, same goes with the dads who tired from driving the cars meanwhile the moms and grandma were cooking for a lunch when there's a sudden call from the outside.

"Grandma Park! Ooh, Grandma Park!"

The voice of another boy shouting from the outside make Jay wake up because of startled. He realized that no one noticed the shouting, so he quickly get off the bed while pushing Jake's body who is hugging him while fell into a deep sleep, aside. then he walked out from their room and make his own way to the front door.

Once he open the front door by sliding to the side, he saw 2 cute figure boys standing infront of the house, the boys is smaller than Jay and their both are smiling widely while the most shorty boy with black hair holding a bag plastic but Jay doesn't know what's in the plastic so he kept staring at those boys confusedly.

"Excuse me, is Grandma Park there? We're here to give a chocolate cake that we just brought!"

Said the black hair boy as he smiling while the other boy with blonde hair just nod his head. "Grandma Park?" Jay tilt his head as the blonde boy chuckle.

"Oh Jay! What are you doing at the front door?"

Jay's mom asked as he saw his son standing infront of the door while tilt his head. Jay startled a bit then look back at his mom who is walking toward him.

"There's two boys trying to find Grandma Park.. who is Grandma Park, mom?" Jay asked then he tilt his head again.

Jay's mom chuckled as she saw there's two boys which is more smaller than Jay standing at outside while smiling as she saw the black hair boy holding a bag plastic.

"Grandma Park is your grandma, Jay-ah~" Jay make that '·O·' face as he just realized that. "Sunoo and Ni-Ki! You guys must be searching for Grandma, right? Come in! Grandma is in the kitchen! Come in, come in!" Jay's mom invited the boys to come in as Jay look at his mom weirdly thinking how did his mom know those boys.

"Ah nae, Mrs Park!"