Chapter Forty One

━━━━ / CHAPTER FORTY ONE . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

The teens ran into one of the classrooms and Scott locked the door. "Help me get this in front of the door." He said as he and Jackson moved a book shelf in front of the door.

"What was that ? Scott, what was that ?" Allison asked Scott.

"What came out of the ceiling ?" Lydia also asked.

"Will you just help me ? The chairs, stack the chairs." Scott said the them.

"Guys - Can we just wait a second ? You guys, listen to me, w - Can we wait a second ? Guys ? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please ?" Stiles said but no one was listening. "Hello !" He shouted now gaining their attention. "Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now - what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows ?" Stiles exclaimed motioning his arms at the windows.

"Shit" Eve muttered setting the chair she was holding back on the floor.

Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why. Scott ?" Allison asked Scott who left her side and put his head down trying to think of what to say.

"Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles answered for Scott. Eve's eyes widened in surprise.

"What ?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead." Stiles confirmed.

"What's he talking about ? Is this a joke ?" Allison asked.

"What, who killed him ?" Jackson asked.

"No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed -" Lydia stuttered.

"No, don't you get it ? There wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson interrupted Lydia.

"Who was it ? What does he want ? What's happening ? Scott !" Allison shouted.

"I - I don't know. I - I just - If - if we go out there, he's gonna kill us." Scott responded.

"Us ? He's gonna kill us ?" Lydia asked.

"Who ? Who is it ?" Allison asked.

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." Scott answered making Eve's eyes widen again.

"Derek killed the janitor ?" Jackson asked.

"Are you sure ?" Allison asked.