Chapter Thirty Seven

━━━━ / CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve, Scott and Stiles were sitting in Harris's classroom having gotten detention. "Excuse me, sir" Scott spoke up "uh, I know it's detention and all but, uh, I'm supposed to be at work, and I don't want to get fired." Harris looked at Scott and looked back down at the papers he was correcting not uttering a word.

"You knew I would heal." Scott said turning in his seat to Stiles who sat at the lab table behind Scott and next to Eve.

"Yep" Stiles confirmed.

"So you did that to help me learn?" Scott asked.

"Yep" stiles answered.

"But partially to punish me." Scott said

"Yeah. Well, that ones obvious" stiles responded.

"Dude, you and Eve are my best friends and I can't have one of you being angry with me let alone either" Scott said truthfully.

"I'm not angry anymore." Stiles said

"I wasn't angry at all." Eve added

"Look, you have something, Scott. Okay and whether you want it or not you can do things that nobody else can do. So that means you don't have a choice anymore. It means you have to do something." Stiles said.

"I know. And I will."

"And I'm gonna help you learn control and help Eve find out what she is. We're a team, neither of you are in this alone" Stiles told them.

"All right, the three of you, out of here" Harris spoke up, the three friends then packed up their things and hurried out of the classroom.