Chapter Twenty Five

━━━━     /     CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"Come on," Stiles groaned when he received a text from Scott saying he needed more time. He then turned his head to derek who was taking off his jacket. "Hey try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek asked.

Stiles sighed "your house."

"What? No, no you can't take me there." Derek said.

"I can't take you to your own house" stiles asked.

"Not when I can't protect myself." Derek responded.

"All right" stiles said pulling over to the side of the road and tuned off the engine. "What happens if scott doesn't find your little magic bullett? Hmm? Are you dying?"

"Not yet" Derek said his breath heavy. "I have a last resort."

"Wha do you mean?!" Stiles shouted. "What last resort?"

Derek then pulled his shirt sleeve up revealing a bullet wound with purple veins and blood surrounding it.

"that's nasty" eve commented from the back seat.

"Oh, my god. What it that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what? You should probably just get out." Stiles said.

"Start the car. Now." Derek ordered

"I don't think you should be barking  orders with the way you look, okay?" Stiles said "in fact, I think if I wanted to, I  could probably drag your werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

"Start the car, Or I'm gonna rip your little girlfriends throat out. with me teeth" Derek said referring to eve whose eyes widened along with Stiles's. Stiles then started the engine again and drove back into the road.