"It was not fair!"

"No... no.. shhh."

"If I stopped myself from doing it... the night where it alll started.. we're still happy.. we're still enjoying our lives where we used to be."

"Even though you are suffering from yourself? from making your parents proud?"

"Because I just... I just want to be apppreciated... and this? this scar really fucked me up.."

"No.. that scar has diffrent stories... we will get through this , Okay?" , Malus hugged her tight. 

"Now , we need to eat." , he smiled. 

Malus fed her. After that he also fed himself. The two stayed silent for a moment and looked at each other. He noticed how dirty they are and chuckled , he then beamed a smile at Aurora.

"You hair is greasy , ew."

"Your face is dirty... and you stink" , she chuckled.

"As if you don't." , they laughed. An akward silence prevailed.

"I missed , Vir... I wonder what they we're doing right now."

"Finding all of the horcrux , of course."

"Well... they may. I hope Vir protects Hermione since Ron wasn't there..."

"Hey... no , don't cry... how about you try to break that again?"

"I can't..."

"You can  , you need to be tough.. you need to be strong , you can do this.. you did already and I know you can ... I believe in you."

Aurora realized everything... with all of the force she got. She forced herself to destroy the chain.

"You can do it!" , Malus hyped him up.

Meanwhile... Vir was still walking at the forest. He was about a miles away from the golden trio. He continued to walk and spotted a shiny thing that sparkles at the grass. He looked at it and picked it up. It was an emerald necklace that Aurora was wearing. 

He examined it as it sparkles. He then heard a whisper in his ear.. he listened to it which says that Aurora was at the Malfoy Manor. Vir apparated immidiately. As he arrived at the place , he saw some bunch of  death eaters guarding every corner. 

He hide himself as the death eater was walking into it's direction, He then grab him and flicked his wand with the unforgivable spell,  'Avada Kedavra'. Vir hid the body and get the man's clothes to disguise himself. 

He immidiately made his way inside without someone noticing him. He  then made his way where  the dungeon  was and saw the death eater walking past him. He raised both of his brows and told the guy that it was his turn to guard the door. 

The guy walked away and leaving Vir standing at the door. Without hesitating , he immidiately opened the door using his wand.

"Alohomora.." 

Behind the door was Aurora. She was trying to destroy the chain but with the flick of Vir's wand it loosen her up. Malus raised his brows while he was helping Aurora to stand up and removed the chain from Malus' neck.

"We have to go, now stand up."

"Wait.. who are you? why are you helping us?" , He removed the cover from his face and reveal himself.

"Vir?!..."

"Oh my god , bro! good thing you are here. Where's Hermione? Harry?"

"They are finding for the deathly hallows thing instead of finding the horcrux."

"The what?"

"Deathly hallows."

"How about Hermione?"

"Ron returned at the tent finding another horcrux at the lake and they already destroyed the locket... we do not have to waste time , hurry!"

"I-I can't stand.."

"Why?" , they both looked down at her and see the blood that was gushing into her pants. Malus got out of the dungeon and fought tghe death eaters that are guarding the manor. He was hit at his arms but continued to duel with some death eaters.

"It hurts ,Vir... my stomach."

"Why? what happened? are you stabbed?"

"N-no..."

"Then what was the reason?"

"Pal , I think we have to remove her pants."

"Wait.. what? w-why?"

"We need to remove it! we have no time."

"No , Malus.. we are not going to remove her pants."

"No! we have to do it. She really needs it okay? this is an emergency."

"I don't get it.."

"Just ... just help me."

"My eyes!"

"Don't just stand there! help me with this."