lєт єиd тнiร єиd σf συяร

Why can't you love me 
                           Like you loved me once before

Narrator's Pov  

"Y/n~ Come out I promise I won't hurt you like your little friend B/f/n~"  

Poor little Y/n was running though the halls. She couldn't let him catch her she didn't want to be his. No she didn't want to be his for crying out loud he was a animatronic. Everyone one she knew Freddy and the gang all object for the new Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction. Y/n ran as fat as her short/long legs could carry her. "Maybe I should try the exit? No it after 12pm the doors are closed." Y/n said quietly to herself " I warned b/f/n not to come here it was way to dangerous. He been after me since day one! With his taunting loud foots steps even BB's voice fail to fool him over time. 

  Hold me like you once 
                      Held him before            

"Y/n~ ,Y/n~, Y/n! Now your making me angry! And you know I get when I get angry! SO COME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!" Y/n hid in the nearest vent and waited for him to past by. Only this time he didn't. He slowly bend down and looked at her with his white orbs. "There you are my dearest Y/N~," He purred. "did you have fun? I hope so." Y/n only looked at the yellow/golden bunny who was covered in fresh blood.He must have notice this. "Oh this? Don't worry love now b/f/n wouldn't ever get in the way of us!" 'It's only in my mind." Y/n whispered to herself as she slowly back away to the other side of the vent away from him.

If I can't have your heart 
                      Then you can't have his             

The yellow/golden animatronic smile slowly turned into a frown. "As much as I would love to continue playing this game with you I think it time we play a different game don't you think." he slowly started crawling towards Y/n. "Leave me alone I want nothing to do with you!" She yelled. Silence filled the space between her and him. "I'm (not) sorry to tell you but....YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE A CHOICE HERE MY DEAR Y/N!!!He started to move/crawling faster towards the scared girl. "YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE AND IF I HAVE TO KILL THE ONES CLOSE TO YOU OR EVEN BRAKE EVERY LITTLE BONE IN YOUR BODY TO GET THAT IDEA INTO YOU THICK SKULL OF YOURS THEN SO BE IT!

Love me 
         Love him 
                You pick 
                        I choose 

Leave him 
    Abandon me

That did it right there Y/n quickly crawled out the vent and ran out to the exit hoping that it would be close to 6am. Loud footsteps were right behind her. Why her?! Y/n wouldn't even wish this fate even on her worst enemies. Once Y/n made to the exit she tried opening it but it was locked. "Oh my Y/n thought you could escape me that easily?" He came closer to her and brought Y/n close to him. His eyes widen as his brought his face close to Y/n's. "Your mine...." He started walking toward the area where he first starts out from. Leaning against the wall slowing sliding down.

Please don't leave me here
                            To rust & rot 

                I just want to see you smile in fear. 

"Now that is game of ours is over."  He tugged at Y/n's pants/skirt/ etc and at her shirt at the same time. "What do you say Y/n? lets have some fun~" 

He would do anything to keep you here with him. And his name was Springtrap. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy Fucking Shit 
How did I do? Tell Me 

Ps 
Plot/story / song (c) ThunderDragon1
Springtrap (c) Scott Cawthon