24

AUTHOR POV_

"2 YEARS LATER"

True Love find its own way, no matter what. Similarly these two beautiful lovers came back to each others arms safely. Their 7 years painful separation came to an end.

But separating from each other was worth. Because Jisoo achieved  her ultimate goal, so never ever she would feel regret in future. And Taehyung won't  blame himself anymore.

In these two years, this young couple created many more memories for themselves, they shared every happiest moment that happened in those seven years, made love countless times.

On one fine day, Taehyung proposed Jisoo  at their favorite beach. Jisoo as expected said "Yes" repeatedly. That night  was really magical  for both of them.

Now they are married couple, Jisoo is beautiful  first lady of country.

In past jisoo just said funnily that she would be first lady. God took her words really serious.

Initially Jisoo faced many difficulties being  first lady  as she don't have any idea regarding constitutional rules and politics. But Taehyung guided her every day even though he is so busy.

He can employ someone to teach Jisoo. But no, he took special interest in teaching his wife every rule clearly.
As her own husband is the guide, Jisoo learned it quickly too

They are really busy all the time. Ruling nation is not an easy job at all.
But even in stressful situations, they have each other to forget every difficult moment they gone through just by warm hug.

Compared to Jisoo, Taehyung would be more busy. Sometimes they don't even have time to spend with each other.

He wakes up early morning and work hours and hours for his people, return to Jisoo by mid night. Where she would be in deep sleep.

He kisses her forehead, sometimes relieve his building stress by pleasuring himself using his wife without disturbing sleep of  his sassy baby.
Who would definitely throw chappals  if anyone disturbs her sleep including leader of this country.

So to have time for themselves, they cleared all their  schedules on weekend. Every sunday, they spend with each other from morning to night.

Where Taehyung would take his wife on dates by wearing mask.  Entire day they behave as clingy hopelessly romantic couple.

This weekend Jisoo is very furious. Reason, her so called husband informed  her to get ready for date but he delayed their date because of some damn work.

Jisoo wore his favorite dress, applied his favorite lipbalm, rubbed   baby lotion all over her body , got ready in such a way  to make Taehyung groan every second.