I ran to technology, I went inside the classroom. "Ms.Swan can I go to the nurses office please . I don't feel good." I said. She nodded and wrote me a pass.

I ran to the bathroom and started crying. I didn't need to go to the nurses I decided I was just going to stay in the bathroom and cry.

I texted Cat and Kim in a group chat.

-group chat messages-
jeѕѕιca : ι need yoυ gυyѕ тo coмe тo тнe вaтнrooм вy тecнnology pleaѕe . ιт'ѕ an eмergency. 😭💔
caт : oĸay ι'м coмιng.
ĸιмвerlee : on мy way.
-end of group chat messages-

I sat on the ground crying, they came in at the same time. "Oh my god Jessica what's wrong ?!" They asked. I explained everything to them.

"What a douche bag!" Cat yelled . "I'm so sorry Jessica." Kimberlee said holding me while I was crying.

We went back to class and I cleaned my face and fixed my make up. I sat down at my computer and tried not to cry. "Hey Jessica." Ben said.

I waved and gave him a fake smile. "What's wrong ?" He asked. "Oh nothing." I said while my voice cracked because I wanted to cry.

"Something's wrong Jessica .." He said. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I told him everything.

"What a dick. He never deserved you." Ben said mad af, he had his hands into a fist. "Just leave it alone okay." I said.

The bell rang to go to second period, Matt ran to me "Hey baby." He said. I looked at him heartbroken , my eyes were watery. "I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked.

" I'm your boyfriend and we are going to the dance together on Monday." Matt said. "No I don't think so.. Sorry I don't know you. You have the wrong person." I said wiping a tear that slipped.

"What?" He asked confused. I saw Heather. "O look it's your girlfriend." I said looking at Heather.

"Heather isn't my girlfriend.. You are." He said trying to hold my hand. " Don't touch me!" I yelled and dropped my books while crying.

He tried to help me pick up my books. "I'm fine , I can get my own books." I said coldly. I picked up my books and wiped my tears and stormed off to class.

I had P.E .. with Matt . Just great. I changed into my P.E clothes.

"Hey Jessica I heard what happened and you can hang with me if you want.." Laila said. "Thank you so much." I said hugging her. Laila was so nice, she helped everyone when they were depressed.

Me and Laila walked out to the gym because we were playing basketball again. "Mr.Collin I don't feel good can I sit down please..?" I asked. "Sure" he said.

Laila sat down next to me, "I'm sorry about you and Matt. Guys are jerks." She said hugging me. Matt kept staring at me when he was playing.

He ran to me, "Jessica please talk to me.." Matt said. "I'm sorry I don't believe we have met." I said. "Jessica please." He said , his eyes were getting watery.

"Matt I can't talk to you right now." I said with a couple of tears coming out of my eyes. "What did I do?" Matt asked.

"You really don't know?" I asked wiping my tears. He nodded. I told him what Heather had showed me.

"That's fake Jessica!" Matt shouted. "I love you only you only you.." He kept repeating and started chocking on his words.

I took off my heart neckless, "You should give this to the real girl you love." I said crying. He was speechless.

Matt took the neckless with a surprised/sad look on his face. He stood there , frozen. And then a tear came out of his eye.

"Jessica .. I love you. Please believe me .. Heather made the fake messages . I don't even have her number. Here check my phone." He said handing me his phone. I turned my head to look away.

"Matt please - please just leave us alone." I said sobbing.

~skipping to the end of the day~

I texted Jason to give me a ride home so I wouldn't have to see Matt. "Hey thanks for the ride .. again." I said with a slightly smile.

"No problem, I like driving you home." He said laughing. I started laughing. "I haven't laughed all day. Thanks Jason." I said smiling.

"No problem again." He said laughing which made me laugh. We reached my house. "Want to come in for a little ?" I asked. "Sure." Jason said.

We went inside and I made coffee. "I think your coffee is better than Starbucks and Coffee Bean." Jason said laughing and drinking his coffee. "Why thank you ." I said laughing and drank a sip of the coffee.

Someone rang the door bell, "Um excuse me I'll be right back." I said and walked to the door. I opened the door to see Matthew.

"Jessica can we talk ?" He asked. "I have a guest over right now." I said. "Well can we talk outside?" He said.

"I don't want to talk." I said. "Please Jessica .. I lo-" Matt said while getting cut off by Jason.

"What are you doing here Matt?" Jason asked. "Trying to talk to Jessica." Matt said. "Can't you see she doesn't want to talk to you." Jason hissed.

Jason slammed the door in Matt's face. Me and Jason drank coffee and talked for about 2 hours. "Dang its 5:46 , I need to go home." Jason said stretching.

He hugged me and I walked him to the door. We said our goodbyes and I went to go take a shower. I got out at 6:35 and ate Chinese food.

I finished eating at 7:15. I went up stairs and started writing in my journal. I finished writing at 9:00.

I was tired of crying and writing so I went to sleep early. See you in the morning.

****A/N****
The picture I put is Matt's room , in the last chapter I said I was going to put the picture in this chapter so here YA go.👼💜