0.2

~ morning ~
*** Jessica's Pov***
My alarm went off, I texted my friend Kimberlee and I told her what had happened on the bus with me and Matt. She rushed over to doll me up so he can "drool" over me. Matt drooling over me , ha sounds so stupid because well I'm a FUCKEN loser and he's a hot jock. I will never show I like him, because I know he'll never like me. Kimberlee did my make up and picked out my outfit.

[ Jessica's outfit ]
Jean jacket
Neckless
Light brown dress with black leafs on it
Boots
Bracelets
Brown bag
----------------
[ Jessica's make up ]
Dark drown eyeshadow
Eyeliner
Mascara
Foundation
Light pink lipstick
Brownish blush
---------------

I had my hair down curled, I never have my hair down. " Shit , I made this." Kimberlee said staring at me. I laughed and walked outside. Kim drove to school , if you're wondering why I don't drive or have a car well one is because my parents won't let me drive a car. That's pretty much it, I have a permit and stuff but I guess they don't trust me. "Hey you know Sadie is coming up right ?" Kimberlee asked me. " Yeah , why?" I asked. " I was just wondering who you were gonna ask." She said. " Who would I go with anyways?" I said quietly. We got to the school and got off the car.

"I mean you can go with Matt." she said. I laughed, Hayes took Kimberlee away from me. Everyone was staring at me when I walked in which was awkward af. I walked with Cats group because I actually looked good and today I didn't feel like going to the library. "Hey." I said. " Hey , you look hot." Cat said. I laughed and said " Thanks". Ben kept staring at me which was weird. Matt came walking to the group, he rides the bus so he kinda comes last. Matt stared at me with like his mouth a little which made me laugh but after a while I started looking at him awkwardly.

"um sorry for staring." He said clearing his throat. The bell rang to go to first period. " Can- can I walk you to class." Matt asked. "Sure." I said and started walking. Matt walking with me made people stare at us more. " I see you in the library during lunch." He said. I nodded, " Can you hang out with us today?" He asked. " I don't know Matt.." I said. " I'll pay for youuu." He said smiling. " Okay , fine. Only because you're paying." I said laughing. We reached my class, " See you at lunch." I said and walked into class. Ben sat next to me , " Hey wanna have lunch together?" He asked.

" Tomorrow." I said. " I'll take you to Jack In The Box and then we'll go to the park." Ben said. " Alright." I said. " You've been hanging out with Matt a lot." He said. " I know , he's kinda my friend I guess." I said like it was a question. The bell rang to go to second period. I had P.E which sucked ass , but I remember I had Matt. You may be like how could you forget Matt's in that class but I don't pay attention to people other than Cat and Kimberlee. I dressed out and went to the gym because we were playing basketball. I was on Matt's team.

I was going to shoot but Matt picked me up and I dunked it. Everyone was saying that's cheating and stuff but I wasn't paying attention to that, me and Matt just kept staring into each other's eyes. P.E ended and I went to nutrition . Ben saw me , "hey wanna hang out?" He asked . " Sure." I said. "But I'm going to the library so you probably wouldn't want to come." I said . " I'll go." He said smiling. I nodded and we walked to the library. We read books together and naked our favorite books.

" I had so much fun!" I said. " Me too." Ben said smiling. the bell rang to go to third period. I had math , Mr. Perffino. He's so strict and annoying. I sat next to Cat, I was talking about me and Matt. I went to fourth period , which was language. I turned in my essay and sat with Kimberlee and Hayes. " Jessica what makes you think you can talk to us?" Hayes asked. " I- I was talking to Kimberlee.." I said low. " Well you shouldn't , she's to popular for you." Hayes scold at me.

" Hayes just shut the fuck up , she's my friend." Kim said. I decided not to talk anymore, the bell rang and it was lunch. I found Matt waiting outside in the class. " How did you know I had this class?" I asked. " I just only see you everyday come out of this class." he said. We walked into the lunch line , " What do you want ?" He asked. " I'm not hungry ,I'll share something with you." I said.

He nodded and got a cheeseburger with fries and a large coke. I ate most of the fries while he ate most of the burger. Then we switched, I ate the left over burger and he ate the rest of the fries.

~ skipping to the end of the day ~

I got on the bus and I was kinda sad because the bus wasn't fool and that meant Matt was gonna sit with his friends instead of me. I went on Instagram, and Matt surprisingly he sat next to me .. he sat next to me I kept saying in my head. "Hi.." I said . " Hi." He said smiling. " Oh Jessica I have something for you!" He said and got out this little box. It was a half a heart, " Omg it's so pretty!" I squealed.

" It's a part of my heart , so it will remind you that um ... that I really like you.." Matt said. I kissed him. We laughed, " Um Jessica will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him. Matt posted a pic of us kissing. He has 10k followers which made me get 4k followers. We got off the bus and we walked home together again, I took a picture of us holding hands and posted it. Ben liked it and texted me.

-text messages-

вen : yoυ're daтιng мaтт?
jeѕѕιca : yeaн wнy?
вen : jυѕт aѕĸιng.
jeѕѕιca : o oĸay.
вen : are we ѕтιll on ғor тoмorrow?
jeѕѕιca : yeaн, wнy woυldn'т we вe?
вen: o oĸay jυѕт aѕĸιng вye.

-end of text messages-

I told Matt about me and Ben hanging out tomorrow during lunch, Matt was cool about it. We reached my house , "You can come in .. If you want." I said. "Okay." He said and walked in. I made spaghetti and we watched Divergent. Matt was crying when Tris's mom and dad died. I took a picture of him and posted it, he saw it and started tickling me like crazy. He stopped for a while and he was on top of me.

Matt started kissing me, my mom walked in. We quietly got up, "Mom I didn't know you were going to come home earlier." I said pulling my hair behind my ear. " Who's this?" She asked. "Matthew Espinosa." I said quietly. " It's time for him to go." She said. He left the house and walked home. " There's um left over diner." I said low.

" You make him dinner for him but not me." She said. " Is this his first time coming over?" She asked. " Yes mother." I said serving her spaghetti. "Was he the first boy that had came over?" She asked while eating. " Yes mother." I said washing mine and Matt's dishes. " Good , better not be turning into a slut." She said with disgust.

I stayed quiet, " You don't think I miss being young?" She asked. " Mother just eat please." I said. She stopped talking, she always says how she wants to be young again. She looks as young as me honestly. I went upstairs to take a shower. I got out at 8:37pm, I changed into a large shirt and started writing in my journal. I finished at 10:55pm, it's late and I'm exhausted. See you in the morning.